2 no bullshit reviews of 19 Nors (Nandrolone and Trenbolone).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Credit to MorePlatesMoreDates for these reviews.

I hope these links help some younger lads in years to come who are looking for honest help and solid advice when dinosaurs like me are long gone from forums and chat groups.

Last edited:
darrenG10

darrenG10

You should post photos would probably help younger generation seeing what you looked like nobody will care of anyones information who have no face or physique to show just being honest since you posted the above

^(honest help and solid advice when dinosaurs like me are long gone from forums and chat groups)

if I didn’t post a log nobody would take me serious either.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

You should post photos would probably help younger generation seeing what you looked like nobody will care of anyones information who have no face or physique to show just being honest since you posted the above

^(honest help and solid advice when dinosaurs like me are long gone from forums and chat groups)

if I didn’t post a log nobody would take me serious either.

That's the 3rd/4th time in the 1st year of this forum where you've disrespected me and talked down to me and told me what you think I should do but, tbh, I'm fucking sick to death of you and your young lad know it all mindest so it's time for you to shut the fuck up now.

We are all aware you're trying to act like the Ironsport guru by posting all your boring scientifc copy/posts from other websites that you can't even manage to do using punctuation and paragraphing so none of us really can even ever understand what you're saying most of the time and I'm sorry if you're not getting the recognition and respect you crave to start up that online moneyspinning coaching service you so desperately want.

You post a log here but do you think that means I take you seriously? It doesn't FYI. I've shown you respect for what you want to do because you're a member on this site but that's as far as it goes.
Check your attitude before you post again and quit all your cocky bollox about posting photos and other members needing to prove themselves to you.

You're a big lad, yes, but you don't look like anything special tbh.

Reality check mate !

darrenG10

darrenG10

That's the 3rd/4th time in the 1st year of this forum where you've disrespected me and talked down to me and told me what you think I should do but, tbh, I'm fucking sick to death of you and your young lad know it all mindest so it's time for you to shut the fuck up now.

We are all aware you're trying to act like the Ironsport guru by posting all your boring scientifc copy/posts from other websites that you can't even manage to do using punctuation and paragraphing so none of us really can even ever understand what you're saying most of the time and I'm sorry if you're not getting the recognition and respect you crave to start up that online moneyspinning coaching service you so desperately want.

You post a log here but do you think that means I take you seriously? It doesn't FYI. I've shown you respect for what you want to do because you're a member on this site but that's as far as it goes.
Check your attitude before you post again and quit all your cocky bollox about posting photos and other members needing to prove themselves to you.

You're a big lad, yes, but you don't look like anything special tbh.

Reality check mate !
I don’t ever think I’m special I think I look utter pish haha but I really do tbh I can admit that. But your friend Jayne wanted to give a cheeky masssge she was mirin brah 😂 or is Jayne you brah😂 ? And you don’t know me I’m the last person that acts cocky or even acts that way one bit that’s the reason I hate bodybuilding as it’s full of cocky big mouth twats I don’t post on social media rarely as I don’t like or look for some fairy likes or bs comments or attention seeking ironsport guru I posted because I had time and enjoyed it nothing more nothing less obvious anyone can do it not hard never acted like it was just did my best and enjoyed logging etc that’s all

And So pal to refer me that way you are dead wrong 😊.

The coaching helping a few going well boy just competed in pca Sunday got full off-season he will look freaky in the future.

Thanks to my poor grammar yep I’m not smart nor bright pretty thick left school with nothing zero nada. Sorry buddy that I’m not great at it lol I do try though at least I try eh 🥰❤️

in years to come who are looking for honest help and solid advice when dinosaurs like me are long gone from forums and chat groups.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Look who acts cocky your saying I’m a nobody but you really are a nobody behind a keyboard asking to ship filters to people online to what ? Find folks address your the last person I’d ever trust now all I said was post a photo if you expect people to listen to you who listens to love heart and no proof of his graft you posted like you are somebody when your of the forums and chat logs ?? A photo is motivating for other members especially if your going to be so sadly missed in years to come your so great information without a photo of your hard work ?

You posted the comment I responded to it so rightly so and said about myself posting this much and nobody sees my shitty physique at least I show face behind it.

Like I said your comment is more cocky than anything posted here go find my cocky posts please 🙏. All aggressive because your hidden behind a keyboard poor man

Fix my grammar poor man.
1tank1 is it you we man

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

@darrenG10

:poop:(n)

You're clearly mixed up in some bullshit and bollox on various forums with many different usernames but I'm not interested in playing your dumb forum games. I only post on a few private and lesser known forums and have done for many years and always using my FF username.
TrainedbyJP and UKMuscle seem like 2 sites that would be perfect for someone with your young mindset and bad attitude. Good luck with your future, freak show.

darrenG10

darrenG10

@darrenG10

:poop:(n)

You're clearly mixed up in some bullshit and bollox on various forums with many different usernames but I'm not interested in playing your dumb forum games. I only post on a few private and lesser known forums and have done for many years and always using my FF username.
TrainedbyJP and UKMuscle seem like 2 sites that would be perfect for someone with your young mindset and bad attitude. Good luck with your future, freak show.
Used to post on pro muscle here is my log as you can see my photo is me and I posted old ones obv before lockdown i don’t buddy couldn’t care less what people think I don’t hide. but I’m not here to argue this forum is supposed to be respect this looks shocking hopefully mods can just delete this i don’t want bad vibes here and no I didn’t start nothing you got aggressive that is all you don’t need to show yourself to anyone I just said what I said that is all

it’s U.K. muscle and the like I don’t post for this exact reason trolls

so here let’s keep it no arguing please cheers.

Pro muscle forum
Copy paste glp-1 for muscle gain

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Used to post on pro muscle here is my log as you can see my photo is me and I posted old ones obv before lockdown i don’t buddy couldn’t care less what people think I don’t hide. but I’m not here to argue this forum is supposed to be respect this looks shocking hopefully mods can just delete this i don’t want bad vibes here and no I didn’t start nothing you got aggressive that is all you don’t need to show yourself to anyone I just said what I said that is all

it’s U.K. muscle and the like I don’t post for this exact reason trolls

so here let’s keep it no arguing please cheers.

Pro muscle forum
Copy paste glp-1 for muscle gain

I'll back off Daz but don't ever start shit with me again or talk bollox about me on open forums.

Me and You arguing trivially and publically from 2 experienced guys with a 20 year age gap isn't doing this respected site any favours and I've got a lot of love for this site (history) and want to keep it clean/better than the mainstream.

darrenG10

darrenG10

I'll back off Daz but don't ever start shit with me again or talk bollox about me on open forums.

Me and You arguing trivially and publically from 2 experienced guys with a 20 year age gap isn't doing this respected site any favours and I've got a lot of love for this site (history) and want to keep it clean/better than the mainstream.
I won’t I’m not even the type too chat that way biggest reason I like it here we should help each other any other forum its trolls

but honest you took it the wrong way I wasn’t trying to be disrespectful at all genuinely I read it again I understand your anger like who are you telling me I get it but I didn’t mean it that way

you’ve done this longer than me your healthy and can still workout I respect anyone who’s been in this longer we can always learn

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I won’t I’m not even the type too chat that way biggest reason I like it here we should help each other any other forum its trolls

but honest you took it the wrong way I wasn’t trying to be disrespectful at all genuinely I read it again I understand your anger like who are you telling me I get it but I didn’t mean it that way

you’ve done this longer than me your healthy and can still workout I respect anyone who’s been in this longer we can always learn

No probs/No drama.

@Bonus
@Kompany4
@MattBBMF
@ADAM1

Feel free to delete this thread if it's in the best interests of Ironsport.

Last edited:
M

MattBBMF

Staff member
Right, I am closing this thread. @Functional Fitness @darrenG10 was not disrespecting you at all by suggesting you post photos. He was making a totally valid suggestion that would help support your posts and somehow it has escalated into this. IMHO @Functional Fitness you have taken his message completely the wrong way.

I would actually like to suggest you both take a bit of a breather and lay off each other here. You are both valued members of the group and both bring good knowledge to the forum. Let’s start respecting each other rather than fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.