20x stronger than test 10x stronger than tren ?

Robnking19

Robnking19

Hi anyone had any experience with this ?

Alphalone 100mg

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

GenTech's secret recipe, right? It's a scam. I believe it's just Trestolone with a fancy name... But then again, who knows because it;s hidden behind "secret recipe" so you don't know what the f*ck you're even getting.

Robnking19

Robnking19

GenTech's secret recipe, right? It's a scam. I believe it's just Trestolone with a fancy name... But then again, who knows because it;s hidden behind "secret recipe" so you don't know what the f*ck you're even getting.
Oo dear grabbed 4 bottles to try it out was like a kid in a sweetie shop couldn't resist 🤣🤣

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Theres always one 🤣

Let us know how you get on with it fella. I like reading steroid disaster stories from guinea pigs who tried to push the envelope lol.

I did a lot of mad shit and crazy cycles myself back in the day when Borreson and Duchaine got into my head ⚰️

Robnking19

Robnking19

Let us know how you get on with it fella. I like reading steroid disaster stories from guinea pigs who tried to push the envelope lol.

I did a lot of mad shit and crazy cycles myself back in the day when Borreson and Duchaine got into my head ⚰️
I shall i shall do that was funny 🤣🤣 arrived today crack on with it Monday on words roll on the next 6 weeks ,,😳

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

was it not thg..we know it wasn't but wasn't that what it was trying to lead people to believe?
was probably tren base in oil mixed with methyl tren,

Mate, I've got a lot of experience in this game going back over 30-40 years but I'm a bit of an older dog now and not up to speed with all the latest shit. This product sounded like bullshit to me...

Animalchin

Animalchin

Lol unfortunately not ,, all-ways like to dabble with something new with a name like mystery blend would be rude not to but well see all the same
Not all heroes wear capes. Let us know how it goes. Someone had to take the first shot of Testosterone.

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
I remember this stuff being punted years ago. Was a scam back then don't imagine that's changed.