AI on cycle or not?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

What's the modern thinking about this?
I've just started a new blast with 500 test e and 200 tren hex but I can't risk too much water weight as my belly is already looking a bit chubby from too many carbs and lack of exercise (cardio) over the lockdowns. I still want to make decent muscle gains on this blast though and I know it's counterproductive to totally crash my estrogen levels so I can't decide what to do? I've got adex and was thinking 0.5 once or twice a week? Or perhaps very low dose nolva instead daily would be better?
What do you guys think?

darrenG10

darrenG10

Depending on if you’ve got any sensitivity behind the nipples if not I’d personally use nolva estro builds muscle and if no other symptoms mood lethargic appetite nipple issues

I’d go that route.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Depending on if you’ve got any sensitivity behind the nipples if not I’d personally use nolva estro builds muscle and if no other symptoms mood lethargic appetite nipple issues

I’d go that route.

Cheers Daz.
No gyno issues yet mate and generally the worst thing that ever happens to me mid blast is slightly puffy nips but there's no dbol etc in this cycle and I'm not on a bulk. I'm worried this time though as I'm already carrying a bit more fat/water since lockdowns so estrogen sides could quickly be amplified and become a big problem?

Nolva does seem to be the logical choice instead of an AI.

darrenG10

darrenG10

Cheers Daz.
No gyno issues yet mate and generally the worst thing that ever happens to me mid blast is slightly puffy nips but there's no dbol etc in this cycle and I'm not on a bulk. I'm worried this time though as I'm already carrying a bit more fat/water since lockdowns so estrogen sides could quickly be amplified and become a big problem?

Nolva does seem to be the logical choice instead of an AI.
I’d worry about that later as diet progresses right now just nail clean food cardio and let the body recomp then later think of water estro bloat etc

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
I personally find I do not need an AI when using under 500mg test/w. But some are more sensitive to oestrogen than others. I would keep some on hand along with nolva and use if High oestrogen side effects start to show.

Last edited:
K

Kompany4

Staff member
I personally find I do not need an AI when using under 500mg test/w. But some are more sensitive to oestrogen than others. I would keep some on hand along with nolva and use if High oestrogen side effects start to show.
I know everybody is different mate but what is your personal dosage for adex and or Nolva?

Never been one for sides with E2 but the last prop cycle I ran, my nips did puff out at only 300mg pw

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
750mg of test upwards I use 12.5mg of aromasin eod.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Being ultra cautious with serm/ai doses.......is 5mg nolva daily a good starting point for my cycle goals or just a waste of time?

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
Being ultra cautious with serm/ai doses.......is 5mg nolva daily a good starting point for my cycle goals or just a waste of time?
10mg a day is a reasonable dose when trying to block breast oestrogen receptors. You never need to go over 20.

However I prefer to use an ai to prevent oestrogen build up rather than nolva to protect excess oestrogen causing problems.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

10mg a day is a reasonable dose when trying to block breast oestrogen receptors. You never need to go over 20.

However I prefer to use an ai to prevent oestrogen build up rather than nolva to protect excess oestrogen causing problems.

I've been dabbling with just 5mg for the past week but my goals are a bit different to some guys on here so i think this is the best starting point for me. I was worried that using an AI from day 1 was just going to totally fuck up the cycle and limit any gains.

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
I've been dabbling with just 5mg for the past week but my goals are a bit different to some guys on here so i think this is the best starting point for me. I was worried that using an AI from day 1 was just going to totally fuck up the cycle and limit any gains.
Nolva is not an ai - if that is what you mean. It will not prevent the conversion of testosterone to oestrogen.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I know nolva is a serm. I was originally thinking of using adex.