Anavar

E

Evergreen

Hello guys hope your all well. Just joined this site so it’s Hello from me.
Looking to start a cycle for Anavar but really dont know any legit labs.
any help would be appreciated.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Welcome.

What are your lab options? I can give you an unbiased personal opinion about some brand names...but not sources to buy gear from or recommendations.

E

Evergreen

Pharmaqo and dunning are my options but I'm not really sure 😕

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
Pharmaqo and dunning are my options but I'm not really sure 😕
Dunning is very popular around here. I use them myself and they are very good. Not tried Pharmago so cannot comment on that.

GJack

GJack

It's really hard to find an original product these days.I don't like it when they offer shitty legal substitutes. I know a lot of reliable manufacturers like CANADA PEPTIDES, PHARMACOM LABS, SPECTRUM PHARMA. But I think the main problem is finding a supplier you can trust. Like https://а-steroidshop.ws/аnavаr-for-sale/ .There are very few of them now.

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

It's really hard to find an original product these days.I don't like it when they offer shitty legal substitutes. I know a lot of reliable manufacturers like CANADA PEPTIDES, PHARMACOM LABS, SPECTRUM PHARMA. But I think the main problem is finding a supplier you can trust. There are very few of them now.

This is a UK based forum mate so the brands you've mentioned are not really known here or widely available/used here either.

If you're looking for trusted suppliers internationally or in the EU with reputations you can get feedback and advice about I suggest you click this link and browse the various sections on that forum until you find the section that is dedicated to overseas suppliers/sources.

C

chandler04

Hello guys hope your all well. Just joined this site so it’s Hello from me.
Looking to start a cycle for Anavar but really dont know any legit labs.
any help would be appreciated.
Hi, Anavar, also known as oxandrolone, is a mild steroid that bodybuilders and athletes sometimes use because it's not too harsh on the body.
After extensive research, I discovered a reputable online store that offered a wide range of high-quality products. Intrigued by the potential benefits, I honed in on the side effects of steroids online. Through a reliable website, I gained access to comprehensive product information and positive customer reviews. Motivated by the success stories shared.