any good joint supps for an old mum with bad knees and hips?

D

didsmith123

wotcha chaps... any good supps for helping an old lady..my mum to be precise,,,with bad knees and hips

nhs dont want to know....putting her problems down to old age wear and tear and shes proper suffering now autumn has come around....she responded very well to an topical spray called joint force from patrick arnolds stable but its now been removed from sale and is impossible to find anymore...have tried her on trained by jp's joint formula and she got partial relief but im afraid she adapted quick quickly and it soon became apparent that it was no longer effective...apart from a low dose of deca has anyone here got any decent recommendations

any help will be gratefully recieved

as always many thanks and regards

darrenG10

darrenG10

Msm and vitamin c

Msm Dosage 6gram per day split up
vitamin c dosage 6gram per day split up

3gram msm. 3000mg vitamin c morning
3gram msm. 3000mg vitamin c evening

Why vitamin c it rebuilds collagen.

why msm it brings down joint inflammation arthritis cartilage degradation from osteoarthritis and fluid buildup within joints tendons (tendonitis) (tendinitis) also breaks up calcium deposits improves immune system collagen elastin (skin) hair nails mood energy and much more.

Last edited:
K

Kompany4

Staff member
Sorry to hear that mate, I have secondary degenerative disease in both hips now and although surgery has helped with some of the problems it’s not relieved them all.

For it I am prescribed Paracetamol, Naproxen and Codeine but find this stuff much better and more relieving than that crap.

They are a quality firm and came highly recommended from Mick

Also mate have you considered sourcing some decent CBD oil?

Works wonders with pain etc

Good luck with your mum mate

D

didsmith123

as always many thanks chaps....ave got her on 1200mg non thc cbd that has helped but will deffo stock up on both the vitc c msm recommended by darreng and im putting in a order for that turmeric combo as we speak

appreciate it lads

many thanks and regards

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Also mate have you considered sourcing some decent CBD oil?

I was just about to post a comment about getting some decent skunk to keep his "old dear" numb to all the pain and happy/uncaring all the time (just for a bit of light hearted fun though) but you've gone and made it all serious now so I have to be mindful about recommending the use of THC.

Party pooper :p