Anybody used Primo at 15% body fat?

G

Glimmer

I've never used Primo (enanthate) but the more I read about it the more I want to try it. I understand that it can be pippy, I was thinking of 450mg a week with either 600mg or 450mg of test which would be 300mg/ml enanthate and cyp blend. Also an oral, possibly Tbol but not sure on that yet. I have some Winstrol but that might be overload on DHT. I'm around 12-15% body fat pretty much all year round. I'm never going to compete, I'm just an old guy staying in good shape and the lean gains and estrogen control associated with Primo sound appealing. I've been reading about it for ages and while some users love it, others say it's expensive and worthless but the defining factor seems to be body fat levels. Any other fatties like me used it and had solid gains?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

What are your goals and expectations from Primo mate as opposed to just running basic t-cycles to stay in good shape for an ageing man? I've used it a lot for various reasons and was always disappointed most of the time tbh but I'm happy to share my experiences when I know what you're aiming for. It's just a cruising tool for me these days and not something to be taken seriously for gains.

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
I'm a bit older as well mate, maybe slightly less body fat.
My cycles are a lot less in frequency & dosages than they were at one time for obvious reasons.
I recently used 500mg Sustanon & 400mg Primo for 10 weeks.
Gains were solid with no side effects.
Primo is a brilliant drug imo & will be in all my cycles going forward.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I'm a bit older as well mate, maybe slightly less body fat.
My cycles are a lot less in frequency & dosages than they were at one time for obvious reasons.
I recently used 500mg Sustanon & 400mg Primo for 10 weeks.
Gains were solid with no side effects.
Primo is a brilliant drug imo & will be in all my cycles going forward.

What do you think you got from it that was beyond the results of just a sust/test cycle? What effects did you notice?
I never felt any different stacking it at 400 and I never saw any difference in gains compared to just a test cycle either.
The only time I ever felt any effect from Primo was when I ran it on it's own at 800mg during a cruise but my b/f wasn't low enough to actually see if any physical changes occurred. The main thing I got from it was increased athletic performance and endurance for cardio and a very small gain in strength. No increase/decrease in bodyweight. No serious side effetcs worth mentioning but (in hindsight) I think it must've sent my LDL sky high because I started getting really painful migraines after a few weeks.

I know everyone reacts differently but I honestly would only ever recommend primo to preserve muscle when dieting or cruising and I think 200-400mg would be plenty just for that. Luckily for me I was homebrewing when I did all my primo cycles because the cost would've been ridiculous if I was buying from a lab and I would've wasted a shit load of money.

G

Glimmer

This is what I wanted to hear - two different opinions. I think I'm after what we all would like which is a productive compound with little to zero side effects. I usually run a couple of cycles a year with test as a base and then NPP or deca with an oral. Tried EQ but didn't get much from it although lockdown shut the gym halfway through that cycle so maybe not a fair assessment. I do get some high E symptoms such as slight water retention, headaches and spots (on my nose for some reason) but no gyno. Usually use Aromasin at 12.5mg a couple of times a week or on my last cycle every other day which completely alleviated any symptoms. I would prefer not to use an AI and from reading it seems that Primo has some estrogen control properties which appeals to me. Also tried Tren Hex which worked well but even at 200mg a week I got insomnia which I hated. I was thinking that Primo would be a change from 19 Nors albeit an expensive change. It seems like Adams comment about running Primo in all future cycles is popular so when it works for that individual it works well and they stick with it. It does have a reputation as a feel good compound or is it really just a feel normal compound for those that experience no side effects? Also many others say the same as FF - no changes at higher fat levels but useful on a cruise. Is that because it's good at a lower dosage for preserving existing muscle rather than increasing size at a higher dosage? I have access to 150mg/ml Primo and I'd be mixing it with Test so hopefully the PIP would be bearable. Looking at around a 15 week cycle and still undecided on an oral to go with it. Wonder what it is that causes different reactions with different people. Diet or simply some can utilise and absorb it better than others? I'm like this with Sustanon, never seem to do as well as using Enanthate or Cypionate. Guess the only way I'll know is to give it a go.

darrenG10

darrenG10

Primo has been over praised as the health steroid which is far from it it’s a dht and in high dosages you’ll get all the dht effects it’s also one of the worst for hairloss and prostate enlargement if used in high amounts and bad on cholesterol levels ideally only use during a cutting phase 300mg per week is well enough

The safest steroid for blood health is good old testosterone and then if you’d like hgh.

Eq has the effect to lower estrogen again though if on trt not something ideal you need the right ratio so you feel normal can function why test is always the base drug used in higher amounts preferably when blasting for size

This low test approach doesn’t work higher test with a moderate anabolic is always best in my opinion

Best cycle for growth
Test
npp
eq

^
ideal stack not thinking of exotics like trest superdrol which is something I’d be using for Growth always with test base possibly tren too but this is me not you lol.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Guess the only way I'll know is to give it a go.

Ultimately for everyone that's the only way to truly know how you will respond to certain drugs but I don't think this compound is going to benefit you much being honest. If you've run a few cycles in the past and had decent results then I don't see any reason to change those meds and start using new stuff in complicated stacks. You also say that you might add an oral into your test/primo stack and that just complicates things even further as how are you actually going to know what you're getting from primo? You've got no plans to compete in physique or strongman so keep things simple mate unless you've got money to burn. A combo of 2 meds with test as the base is enough for the average gym rat/weight trainer and you can play around with high test/low test for different results. One of the best cycles I ever ran was low dose test and high dose deca with 4iu GH. That was a proper belter for size, strength, fatloss, and mood. It didn't quite transform my look as much as test/tren does but it was definitely a magical combo for me.

Controversially I'm also going to say that I think the estrogen control associated with Primo is just bullshit started by some sellers on forums and just because primo doesn't aromatize heavily that doesn't mean it's actually controlling your estrogen. It's getting to the point now where people on forums are almost touting primo as an anti-e or an AI and I don't believe that at all. It's a mild androgen & an anabolic. Nothing else!

Always willing to be proven wrong though if there's evidence in circulation.