Beginner Stack - Advice please.

P

Paddy87

Hi folks,

Wanted to get your thoughts and advice on the following for my first cycle.

Currently taking TB500 and Fragment 176-191 peptides to help with a few injuries. When that is complete I am thinking of running the following.

For context I am around 18% body fat and and want to get to 12% by Christmas. I train 5 days a week in the gym and 3 nights a week MMA training (for fitness, no fighting)

Test E - 250mg per week
Primo - 400mg per week
Cardarine - 25mg per day

On a 10 week cycle...

PCT - HCG & Nolvadex

I have dabbled with test once or twice before when I was a lot younger - but haven't a great knowledge of anabolics or SARMs, so any feedback/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Hi folks,

Wanted to get your thoughts and advice on the following for my first cycle.

Currently taking TB500 and Fragment 176-191 peptides to help with a few injuries. When that is complete I am thinking of running the following.

For context I am around 18% body fat and and want to get to 12% by Christmas. I train 5 days a week in the gym and 3 nights a week MMA training (for fitness, no fighting)

Test E - 250mg per week
Primo - 400mg per week
Cardarine - 25mg per day

On a 10 week cycle...

PCT - HCG & Nolvadex

I have dabbled with test once or twice before when I was a lot younger - but haven't a great knowledge of anabolics or SARMs, so any feedback/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I've got a lot of real world experience with GH but I can't comment on other peptides. As for your 1st cycle (even though you've said done other cycles before when younger which is confusing to me) I would suggest probably upping the test a little to 375 or 500 on a "gain" cycle and forget about the primo and SARMS/Cardarine etc.

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
I like this cycle to assist you achieving your 12% target.

You've obviously done a bit of research.

Cardarine for weight loss, Primo to retain muscle tissue on a deficit diet & a low dose of test, should work well together.