Bpc157 and winstrol

A

ash123

As winstrol is said to make tendons larger but more fragile I wonder what would happen combining bpc157 and winny together?

darrenG10

darrenG10

I’d use eq and hgh with it as hgh causes type 2 collagen synthesis and eq will increase type 3 collagen synthesis so stronger tendons and supplement collagen

A

ash123

Havent too eq in abt 10 years after a rbc scare, wasnt it yourself that done the ridiculous 140 for 21 reps? or am i mixed up? that should be on here as a motivational video

darrenG10

darrenG10

Havent too eq in abt 10 years after a rbc scare, wasnt it yourself that done the ridiculous 140 for 21 reps? or am i mixed up? that should be on here as a motivational video
It can cause this only issue no not me but it’s very motivational great thinking it does need posted

B

BertyB

Once read a report about comparing tendons in weightlifting subjects v climbers. The climbers had tendons much bigger and stronger.
Maybe some form of dead stop training.
Whilst exaggerating the hold part.. would be beneficial for strengthening tendons you were worried about.. I.e holding a dumbell fly in the outstretched position.. maybe like a few sets of a few reps doing 10 second holds..

A

ash123

Once read a report about comparing tendons in weightlifting subjects v climbers. The climbers had tendons much bigger and stronger.
Maybe some form of dead stop training.
Whilst exaggerating the hold part.. would be beneficial for strengthening tendons you were worried about.. I.e holding a dumbell fly in the outstretched position.. maybe like a few sets of a few reps doing 10 second holds..
Yes, I watched that video, i Have managed to get my wrist tendons to a fair size but they seem to respond quicker

SpartanUK

SpartanUK

As winstrol is said to make tendons larger but more fragile I wonder what would happen combining bpc157 and winny together?
Not sure it would help massively tbh. Probably better running TB500 than BPC in that instance as the TB should take down the inflammation, making them less stressed overall, but as always, make sure you do some research in TB500 as there is a suggested link between its usage and cancer. BPC would be good if they were injured and you were injecting locally to them, but systemically, I think it would have very little therapeutic benefit if they weren’t actually damaged.