Bulking biggest mistake

darrenG10

darrenG10

Bulking biggest mistake.
short and explained

Bulking biggest mistake these long 8-12 months bulks force feeding provide no benefit if your natural it’s a whole different story if supplementing the process is completely changed this is my thoughts and it makes sense and on others I’ve seen make the biggest gains and are always in condition not needing for much if any weight loss as our goal is fat not weight

The best method which I will be using forever and recommend too future clients is 12-14 week push 4-6 week mini cut repeat this way you never loose hunger signals as it tends to reduce around week 12 digestion suffer regardless of digestion aids no hunger lost pumps no more gains weight stalls insulin resistance sets in and sides sluggish gym performance reduces start hating the training fatigued cns stressed due too poor digestion recovery sucks. With just 4-6 weeks mini cutting no loss in performance and enough time too reset and go straight back into a push bodyfat in a constant good place hunger always good and most important insulin sensitivity

Now when you push just here 12-14 week then go into a mini cut you’ll reset insulin sensitivity digestion hunger signals are back online and your in another great position too soak up every nutrient and get great pumps and grow again all while not needing too worry about ever doing long cuts starving yourself and worsening your metabolism as you’ll never be fat doing this approach just continue improving with each rebound the goal is to improve year around and this is the best way… 💪6D5307F5 55CF 4CC3 9749 B64FFA2F0517

Last edited:
T

Thecoms

Hey pal
Would the mini cut just be a general reduction of calories or would you include fasting as well ?

darrenG10

darrenG10

Hey pal
Would the mini cut just be a general reduction of calories or would you include fasting as well ?
Reduced calories fasting would be great too anything that’s helps reset you then back straight on the calories you where on previous

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

But there's a few different ways to look at bulking depending on your somatotype and your metabolism.

You always post from a very advanced stage though mate and I think you forget sometimes that not everyone is as gifted as you for such a young age.

With respect, as always !

darrenG10

darrenG10

I’ve done every mistake got the stretch marks to prove haha believe it the long bulks do not work when you’ve pushed past a point hunger drops you aren’t absorbing your food sluggish the goal is you continue to improve year around even with mini cuts this is a month to month year to year goal of improvement you aren’t going backward doing mini cuts with a 12-14 week push 4-6 week cut vs 30 week push half of that you skip meals cause no hunger eat more junk start trying to blend food use weight gainers which worsen digestion skip workouts due to fatigue as your workouts vs nutrition is off you do not recover you need hunger signals always most important factor (Hunter) is not the example of but he blends food he could do push-ups and still be in the top of the Olympia but it’s not the smart approach.

You have too be in a good place too continue to improve and at 12 weeks after this your not improving due too the above reasons minicut digestion back another nice rebound always lean in a good position and continued growth.

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Tbf I think the ones who have cracked it give the best advise !

That's fair enough mate but the end result of the growth journey is not reality.

Telling an ecto/hard gainer to train, diet, and eat like an endo/meso, is not going to give the ecto satisfactory results.

And vice versa.

darrenG10

darrenG10

That's fair enough mate but the end result of the growth journey is not reality.

Telling an ecto/hard gainer to train, diet, and eat like an endo/meso, is not going to give the ecto satisfactory results.

And vice versa.
Mate this isn’t for someone joining the gym it’s someone enhanced…

A full 12 month of a 12 week push 4 week mini cut your more in a growth phase for the year that mini cut doesn’t stall progress one bit.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Mate this isn’t for someone joining the gym it’s someone enhanced…

A full 12 month of a 12 week push 4 week mini cut your more in a growth phase for the year that mini cut doesn’t stall progress one bit.

That's your opinion mate and I respect it.
It won't work for "everyone" though.

darrenG10

darrenG10

That's your opinion mate and I respect it.
It won't work for "everyone" though.
Hard gainer force feeding 6000 plus calories at 12 weeks that much food will hit a wall nobody can push that for 12 months and not need a weight gainer or shakes or junk food that’s why it works just that 4 week reset allows you too eat another 12 weeks without fail as your starving all them 12 weeks hit a wall mini cut go again rinse repeat

What builds more mass think about it..

Solid diet of quality good digestion hunger signal or 12 months force feeding McDonald’s burgers and chocolate bars weight gainers low quality source proteins high saturated fats.. skipped meals in them 12 months due to no hunger

vs
always hungry…

Id even cruise in them 4 weeks reset and blast again too yohmbine another fat burner could would be used though and cardio

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

force feeding McDonald’s burgers and chocolate bars weight gainers low quality source proteins high saturated fats.. skipped meals in them 12 months due to no hunger

This has nothing to do with serious bulking mate ( In BBing terms)

darrenG10

darrenG10

This has nothing to do with serious bulking mate ( In BBing terms)
It’s good to have different thoughts nobody is always right so many way too do things why I preach be open minded this sport is full of fakeness so more good people the better

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

It’s good to have different thoughts nobody is always right so many way too do things why I preach be open minded this sport is full of fakeness so more good people the better

Whatever works best for the individual is all that matters mate so no opinion is right or wrong really (y)