Cardarine and lipids

G

Glimmer

I've seen the other cardarine thread but didn't want to hijack it. Besides my interest is more in the apparant lipid saving properties of cardarine rather than fat loss although that wouldn't hurt. I've never used it but I'm keen to. I did a long blast last year and did bloods about three months after coming off but whilst on a TRT dose. HDL was 0.85, LDL was 2.67 and my cholesterol to HDL ratio was 5.24. Also had elevated triglycerides at 2.05. I've read about the rat experiment but nowadays the validity of the test and the dosages given seems to be questionable in terms of translating to a human dose. Has anybody used it and seen any great improvement in lipids? Any sides? Seems to be more positive reviews than negative from what I've seen. It really does seem to good to be true and you know what they say about that ..

darrenG10

darrenG10

Probably to good to be true you’ve got proof from a long run using it followed with blood work and it didn’t do much at all fake ? Probably not just not what it claims

G

Glimmer

No, I did a long run on test and orals last year but I haven't used it - that's what I'm asking. My lipids are not great so I'm asking if anyone has used cardarine and can share experiences with regards to correcting lipids ..

darrenG10

darrenG10

No, I did a long run on test and orals last year but I haven't used it - that's what I'm asking. My lipids are not great so I'm asking if anyone has used cardarine and can share experiences with regards to correcting lipids ..
Oh then I’d try it mate see how it works but get on a statin medication and increase fibre intake and good fats some cardio