CBD buds to smoke...

Dbol Squirrel

Dbol Squirrel

Having tried various oils I had given up on CBD as not doing anything for me.
But a friend let me try some of this stuff and I've since ordered a few flavours.
It's bloody good!
Obviously not intended to get you stoned but really relaxing and good for pain and sleep.
And it's nice to still roll one or smoke a pipe like it's a joint.
THC free hemp buds in varieties that match some of the historically most popular cannabis strains.
Completely legal and shipped fast. Currently there's still a new year sale on some of them.
I got the lemon punch one and the chocolope one because they are highest in CBD content but they all get really good reviews.
I tried mixing it with some actual weed too and it made the experience more mellow. :)

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I've been looking for a relaxant that's less damaging than alcohol so I might get a small amount of this and try it. Do you have to smoke it to get the buzz or does it work the same if you make a tea with it too? Most threads I've read about CBD oils say that it's total shit and doesn't work but I've noticed lately that most of the people saying that are also using other stronger drugs and stims so maybe that's why they don't feel any effect? I haven't smoked weed or done any other stim drugs for ages so do you think it's worth me trying oils and making tea with these buds? I don't want to get stoned so real weed doesn't interest me but I'd like to find an alternative to alcohol if such a thing exists.

Dbol Squirrel

Dbol Squirrel

I've not tried it as tea.
I've always been of the opinion that a decent amount of heat is required to properly activate the substances.
Hence edibles take hours of simmering to extract the oil in a way that is effective.
CBD oils never did anything for me. With this i just put a tiny bit in a pipe and smoke it.., job done.
I find it kind of nice to have that long slow inhale actually.
Another mate just got some of the lemon one and had a great nights sleep after too.
He's a shift worker so sometimes struggles.

Yeah I'd try it mate. Could be just what you need.
And it's nice to get the relaxation without being stoned.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I've not tried it as tea.
I've always been of the opinion that a decent amount of heat is required to properly activate the substances.
Hence edibles take hours of simmering to extract the oil in a way that is effective.
CBD oils never did anything for me. With this i just put a tiny bit in a pipe and smoke it.., job done.
I find it kind of nice to have that long slow inhale actually.
Another mate just got some of the lemon one and had a great nights sleep after too.
He's a shift worker so sometimes struggles.

Yeah I'd try it mate. Could be just what you need.
And it's nice to get the relaxation without being stoned.

You've just sold it to me mate and I'll start with the Kush and the Lemon.

I'll try some as a tea 1st and then some in a pipe but where the fuck can I buy a cheap crack pipe from in UK? lol :)

Dbol Squirrel

Dbol Squirrel

Lol, the number of times I've made a pipe out of a piece of tin foil and a pin.
😏

mothertrucker

mothertrucker

Having tried various oils I had given up on CBD as not doing anything for me.
But a friend let me try some of this stuff and I've since ordered a few flavours.
It's bloody good!
Obviously not intended to get you stoned but really relaxing and good for pain and sleep.
And it's nice to still roll one or smoke a pipe like it's a joint.
THC free hemp buds in varieties that match some of the historically most popular cannabis strains.
Completely legal and shipped fast. Currently there's still a new year sale on some of them.
I got the lemon punch one and the chocolope one because they are highest in CBD content but they all get really good reviews.
I tried mixing it with some actual weed too and it made the experience more mellow. :)

il certainly be having a look maybe make a purchase, the mrs no doubt will say why dont you just buy the real thing.

Dbol Squirrel

Dbol Squirrel

il certainly be having a look maybe make a purchase, the mrs no doubt will say why dont you just buy the real thing.
I have the real thing occasionally too.
But sometimes you want to chill without getting wasted.

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

I've been looking for a relaxant that's less damaging than alcohol so I might get a small amount of this and try it. Do you have to smoke it to get the buzz or does it work the same if you make a tea with it too? Most threads I've read about CBD oils say that it's total shit and doesn't work but I've noticed lately that most of the people saying that are also using other stronger drugs and stims so maybe that's why they don't feel any effect? I haven't smoked weed or done any other stim drugs for ages so do you think it's worth me trying oils and making tea with these buds? I don't want to get stoned so real weed doesn't interest me but I'd like to find an alternative to alcohol if such a thing exists.
You're spot on about CBD not working for people using stronger drugs. Gives my head a wobble when I hear people say it doesn't work, only to find out they're on heavy stacks et al. CBD works a charm for easing stress.

GJack

GJack

Sorry,but it's all a bunch of bullshit. For real, I repeat real relaxation, nothing is better than a good joint. I understand that this pseudo-relaxing stuff is legal everywhere and there will be no problems with it, but it's still a substitute for real relaxation! The best way out for me is to just buy some feminized cannabis seeds and grow it at home. This will protect you from unpleasant encounters with the law.

Last edited: