Dallas McCarvers "Death Cycle" WTF!

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

Seems a bit farfetched to be honest but I've always been interested what a supposed top Olympia competitor takes... and In my research came across The "CLAIMED" Dallas McCarver cycle before he died. If this is true, seems like he was taking every steroid one could get there hands on. I know some pro's take insane dosages, but this is on an entire other level.. What do you think?

Test E 800mg WK
Test Suspension 1400mg WK
Sustanon 1250mg WK
Boldenone 1200mg WK
Tren Ace 1400mg WK
Tren Enth 1000mg WK
Primo 1000mg WK
NPP 1000mg WK
Masteron Prop 100mg a Day
Anadrol 400mg a Day
Winstrol 100mg a Day
Nolva 40mg a Day
Proviron 150mg a Day
T3 25mg 3 Times a Day
EPO 70-100 iu a Day
IGF1 10-15mg a Day
Insulin 100iu Morning
Humulin R Mixed With Humalog 20-25 iu 6 to 8 times a Day
Serostim 12 iu +Humantrophe 10 iu a Day

Last edited:
M

Mitchb

Staff member
This is just a mind blowing amount wow and just imagine the cost alone daaaaamm

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

thats what i was thinking,how can you have that many sites to pin?
this is very true, but then again, not everyone has the amount of muscle these guys do... have you seen the size of the chest of some of these Mr Olympia competitors? Some of them have a pec the size of some ones ass glute, lol. Imagine the amount of CC's you could get in there.

Mitchlowkey

Mitchlowkey

Gnarly
Something tells me Chris Walker is packing in a fairly juicy cycle too.

We obviously have to take all of this with a pinch of salt but Walker, although doesn't seem to have the same level of muscle maturity as Dallas did yet but......Mat Janson.....just saying..

Still if you have some funky ass genetics like these guys, financial backing and not much desire to live past your 50's then, that would be nuts

Mitchlowkey

Mitchlowkey

You would have to be knocking your gear up yourself ey, cool asf

M

Mitchb

Staff member
I just googled this monster
an unholy amount to coursing through this beast and apparently died chocking on his dinner fuckin hell

Last edited:
Mitchlowkey

Mitchlowkey

I just googled this monster
an unholy amount to coursing through this beast and apparently died chocking on his dinner fuckin hell
Bummer. Probably a whole chicken, bones an all 🤣

Bensif

Bensif

I am doubtful that this is accurate. More so on the basis that I doubt Matt would have had him taking both sustanon and Enanthate. The same goes for tren e and ace. If it was the same doses but enanthate and suspension I’d be less doubtful

Same goes for winny and anadrol.

Just some things there that make no logical sense.

I would however believe he was on over 5g total.

darrenG10

darrenG10

From someone I spoke too who trained in the same gym as Dallas he loved tren and ran tren at 3grams a week he got all his gear free not sure about hgh igf1 insulin but got everything else free. He did use extreme dosages but he was my favourite bodybuilder of this era and did whatever it took he lived and breathed bodybuilding John o regan coached me for a bit and he was Dallas first coach that got him his pro card.

Remember Dallas organs was 4 times the size of a normal human bigger than rich 20 years older at the time his was only 2 times bigger Dallas died at 26 this is huge hgh igf1 dosages and the tren dosage no doubt.

He was found by Josh dead heart attack he did take insulin while eating but it was a heart attack that did it during when he ate.

Last edited: