Dianabol and nandrolone D 300

K

K.P.M.F

Hi i am new to steroids i have been taking 30mg of oral dianabol per day and 1ml of nandrolone D300 per week i am just wondering if I need to PCT after my course i dont want my natural testosterone to mess up or estrogen to build up, I am a complete noob to this so any advice would be great. Thanks

K

K.P.M.F

Would I need PCT after my course at that amount i am taking ?

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
Yes mate, even at relatively small doses your natural test production is suppressed. It will return on its own without PCT but you will lose gains during that period. PCT speeds up the process & helps retain gains made when on a cycle.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Impossible question for me to answer without knowing how long the cycle was and how you personally responded to dbol and deca. Generally speaking I would always advise running a short PCT if you're a noob and you're going to have some time off between cycles because (as ADAM1 says) it will speed up recovery.

The other option if you don't want to do PCT is to get bloodwork done to see if you're still in normal ranges for your age or you could also just do nothing and see what happens/how you feel over the next few months and then learn from that in your future cycles.

Just out of interest...what have you gained on that cycle? Enough that you want to keep hold of some of it or was it a total disaster/failed cycle?

K

K.P.M.F

I have been going for 5 weeks now and gone from 13.3 stone to 13.10 i have changed physique quite abit and feel stronger. I will run PCT to play it safe and try and keep my gains. Another question for you lads is how long off should I do if I wanted to run another cycle. Thank you both for the advice

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Another question for you lads is how long off should I do if I wanted to run another cycle. Thank you both for the advice

The general rule of thumb is "time on=time off" but, again, only bloodwork will give you the answers you want if your aim between each cycle is to return hormone levels to baseline/normality.

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

I plan on running this cycle for 8 weeks
Deca doesn't even start to get good until week 6. This cycle just seems so pointless. You don't seem to understand PCT, or that fact that taking steroids shuts down your HTPA.. Secondly, you haven't even mentioned if you've got a test base. This isn't the 70's anymore. Testosterone should be a fundamental of every stack.

K

K.P.M.F

Your right i dont understand much I am open to any advice from you lads that do, i am just trying to grow my knowledge on what to do from some experienced people like yourselves, should I have a test base aswell as what I am taking if so what would you recommend on top of what I have been taking also am I taking enough to bother with them atall I am really just in the trial and error stage trying to get somewhere

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

Ok, I would 250 / 300mg (depending on what you can get) twice a week of Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate, alongside your nandrolone and dbol. You could probably get away with just adding 300mg once a week means you're on just 300mg of nandrolone. You can just put it into the same syringe as your nandrolone.

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Ok, I would 250 / 300mg (depending on what you can get) twice a week of Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate, alongside your nandrolone and dbol. You could probably get away with just adding 300mg once a week means you're on just 300mg of nandrolone. You can just put it into the same syringe as your nandrolone.

That's a very bad suggestion to a noob who is already 5 weeks into a bad cycle and looking to come off in about 3 weeks...but I "mostly" agree with everything else you said.

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

That's a very bad suggestion to a noob who is already 5 weeks into a bad cycle and looking to come off in about 3 weeks...but I "mostly" agree with everything else you said.
That's the trouble, he's shut himself down for 8 weeks for nothing. Deca isn't even working fully until week 6. He will have some Dbol gains which will drop by 90% when the water is gone. It's a pointless cycle... Most people would recommend 16 weeks minimum for a good Deca cycle.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

That's the trouble, he's shut himself down for 8 weeks for nothing. Deca isn't even working fully until week 6. He will have some Dbol gains which will drop by 90% when the water is gone. It's a pointless cycle... Most people would recommend 16 weeks minimum for a good Deca cycle.

No argument from me about any of that mate but don't put the idea in his head now that he needs to start using test at this stage :)

K

K.P.M.F

So it sounds like I have completely fucked up the cycle whats the best way to go from here lads do you think I should PCT and keep the deca i have left to add to a test base on a 2nd cycle later on

K

K.P.M.F

Also what is the dangers to adding test to the cycle now

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Also what is the dangers to adding test to the cycle now

It's not dangerous to add test now but if you're coming off in 3 weeks it would just complicate your PCT (unless you used a short ester like propionate). Finish your deca/dbol cycle, do PCT, and plan a better 2nd cycle with test as the base.

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

It's not dangerous to add test now but if you're coming off in 3 weeks it would just complicate your PCT (unless you used a short ester like propionate). Finish your deca/dbol cycle, do PCT, and plan a better 2nd cycle with test as the base.
This is sound advice... I would do this.