Discount codes

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Great discount, especially for those who have paid the £5 fee, for unlimited next day delivery for 12 months 👍🏻

B15651C5 E1BA 4C60 8EFA BD72524BB7A2

K

Kompany4

Staff member
CODE “rapidfire” tomorrow for discounts on the DY nutrition range on the officials site.

99313B8D 4206 4E24 9AF9 537D8F7946D1

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I've never used any peptides. These products scare the shit out of me tbh (no offence to any sellers!) lol

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
45% OFF when you spend over £30
Bulkpowders
Use code SPRING45
Valid until 30/06/22

K

Kompany4

Staff member
That's a good deal. I'm going to check their whey prices.
Whey has gone crazy at the minute, kind of makes me glad I’ve took a break from training.

These codes definitely help but the “pre code price” is that inflated, when the codes are applied the price is still extortionate.

Hoping they return to some normality soon but I very much doubt it

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Whey has gone crazy at the minute, kind of makes me glad I’ve took a break from training.

These codes definitely help but the “pre code price” is that inflated, when the codes are applied the price is still extortionate.

Hoping they return to some normality soon but I very much doubt it

Whey prices won't ever come back down now that we've left the EU.
Last year 5kg was about 140 and it was heading towards 160 last time I checked but with a 50% discount it brings thing down to a more realistic purchase price for guys that need whey.
I don't buy much big brand name stuff anymore as it's too hit and miss with the flavours and the 5kg unflavoured stuff still works out much cheaper than trying to eat your protein quota in real solid food form.