Dunninglabs.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NorwaySwole

Guys please forgive me for mentioning a website on here, website being (DELETED BY ADMIN)
I have been on the scene now for a number of years, having also competed many years ago although those days are behind me now. old age and all that.
I have heard great things about a lab called dunning labs, seen many online reports on dosages etc and its the lab that i have been seeking now for awhile.
Sadly i was scammed by a website called homesteroids for £460
Not only did they not send, but thereafter ignored all correspondence.
It was only after finding mention of the site here Homesteroids Review - Is This A Scam Or Legit? that i realised i had indeed been scammed. gutted.
After some investigation, i have found (DELETED BY ADMIN) here (DELETED BY ADMIN)
Can someone just give me a heads up please, is that the website to purchase dunning or am i way off again? i just dont want to get repeat scammed.
Years ago i could just walk in the gym, find the biggest dude and get whatever i needed, but nowadays with so much rubbish around, its a route i dont want to take.
If this breaches any rules of the forum, i apologise, and will delete if need be.

Last edited by a moderator:
charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
Guys please forgive me for mentioning a website on here, website being dunninglabs.com
I have been on the scene now for a number of years, having also competed many years ago although those days are behind me now. old age and all that.
I have heard great things about a lab called dunning labs, seen many online reports on dosages etc and its the lab that i have been seeking now for awhile.
Sadly i was scammed by a website called homesteroids for £460
Not only did they not send, but thereafter ignored all correspondence.
It was only after finding mention of the site here Homesteroids Review - Is This A Scam Or Legit? that i realised i had indeed been scammed. gutted.
After some investigation, i have found dunning labs here Dunning Labs
Can someone just give me a heads up please, is that the website to purchase dunning or am i way off again? i just dont want to get repeat scammed.
Years ago i could just walk in the gym, find the biggest dude and get whatever i needed, but nowadays with so much rubbish around, its a route i dont want to take.
If this breaches any rules of the forum, i apologise, and will delete if need be.
This thread was deleted, but i undeleted to leave a reply that could keep others new to this forum from asking the same thing.

1 - yes homesteroids is a scam website, stay away from it.
2 - ive deleted the website you claim is selling dunning labs, google will answer that for you, we dont..
3 - your username suggest you are from norway, so even if the website you posted was legit, as far as im aware, and according to there own website, they are uk to uk only anyway, so you wont get far.

Happy for every new and old member to discuss labs, which lab they are using, which lab works, which lab dont, but lets not share our contacts/websites/emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.