Epitalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animalchin

Animalchin

So lads I was just wondering if any of have used Epitalon peptide, sounds fucking great in a read up, but would be great if anyone had a review to give. I've read mixed reviews on dosage from 2mg to 10mg a day so could work out expensive.

Benefits of Epitalon Include:​

As a result of Epitalon’s effect on telomerase production, the benefits are unique and far-reaching and include:​

• May increase human lifespan by lengthening telomeres in human cells
  • Prevent the effects of Free radicals
  • Promotes Deeper Sleep
  • Delay and prevention of age-related diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and dementia
  • Can act as an antioxidant by reducing lipid oxidation and ROS (Reactive oxygen species) along with normalizing T cell function.
  • Improvement of skin health and appearance
  • Healing of injured and deteriorating muscle cells
  • Has been shown to Restore and normalize melatonin levels in older people who have lost some pineal function due to aging
  • May increases resistance to emotional stress

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

What a load of utter bollox/bullshit.

Try it if you believe it though mate .

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

That's why I'm asking if any of you lads have tried it, I've tried ipamerolin and cjc 1295 and made me feel fucking terrible for weeks.

I'd never even heard of it until you posted this topic tbh so there's no advice I can give you.
I've never heard of ipamerolin or cjc1296 either so you probably need opinions from guys much younger than me.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Never heard of this one mate, @MattBBMF have you bud?

Animalchin

Animalchin

I found it on one of the peptide sites.

Delete if I'm breaking rules posting pic.

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
I found it on one of the peptide sites.

Delete if I'm breaking rules posting pic.
Not at all, sourcing and selling peptides isn't illegal (if used for research ;)), so no probs.

Sorry, never heard of Epitalon mate.

darrenG10

darrenG10

Yeah like komp said Matt I’s the main man for this sounds interesting though will need too look this up

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
That's why I'm asking if any of you lads have tried it, I've tried ipamerolin and cjc 1295 and made me feel fucking terrible for weeks.
I've used Ipamerolin and CJC, had no side effects & found the combination effective.
I've used quite a few peptides with varying degrees of sucess. I haven't used Epitalon, so can't offer any advice on it.
The stated benefits are obviously excellent but as with a lot of peptides they lack substantial clinical trials to back up the claimed benefits.

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
I tired this years ago but it had no noticeable effect. To be fair peptide suppliers have come a long way in terms of quality so I may revisit.

All the claims are potentially true however but the reputable studies have all been in vitro (cultured cells) rather than clinical trials in human subjects. That does not mean it will not work but just that there is no clinical trial data available in human subjects.

Animalchin

Animalchin

Thanks for the info lads, when I look at the price and tge dosage it seems ridiculously expensive unless yiu could get it in bulk.

A

AlexBerge01

Where did you look the price? It should be cheaper than hgh.
Thanks for the info lads, when I look at the price and tge dosage it seems ridiculously expensive unless yiu could get it in bulk.

Animalchin

Animalchin

Where did you look the price? It should be cheaper than hgh.
It was on one of the peptide sites, was around £20 per 10mg bottle, at the lowest dosage it would only last 5 days. 1 if you took the recommended dosage. There must be some mix up with that.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I'm going to skip past my initial thoughts that you are a shill trying to promote this product and ask you a few serious questions.

Are you a pro level competitor?

Do you not get results from gear (steroids) ?

Why do you want to use peptides that nobody has ever heard of that have no clinical data?

K

Kompany4

Staff member
I'm going to skip past my initial thoughts that you are a shill trying to promote this product and ask you a few serious questions.

Are you a pro level competitor?

Do you not get results from gear (steroids) ?

Why do you want to use peptides that nobody has ever heard of that have no clinical data?
AC is far from a shill FF, he goes back a long way on the forums and this has be pointed out to you before in a similar way with a different member in the past, I forget who it was now but happy to go back and find out who it was for you back then too.

For someone allegedly taking “ a back seat” you really do seem to be coming across as somebody on one today.

This is a public forum and all opinions are welcome but can you not keep it as civil as possible and any judgements to a minimum please.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

AC is far from a shill FF, he goes back a long way on the forums and this has be pointed out to you before in a similar way with a different member in the past, I forget who it was now but happy to go back and find out who it was for you back then too.

For someone allegedly taking “ a back seat” you really do seem to be coming across as somebody on one today.

This is a public forum and all opinions are welcome but can you not keep it as civil as possible and any judgements to a minimum please.

I don't know why you keep reacting in this way and jumping to the defence of other members and speaking on the behalf of others instead of letting them speak for themselves but a pattern seems to be emerging with you mate. It's only happened once before (DG10) but you are now trying to make it look like a regular occurrence.

I asked this guy some simple questions and I was very civil and polite. I didn't actually call him a shill did I ??? (although that's what I was initially thinking in my own head). You clearly know him better than I do so he's not a stranger to you and maybe you trust him and that's cool, but I respectfully ask that you lay off me a bit and stop getting personal about my posts.

I was on this site before you even knew it existed (under a different URL) FYI. Not sure why you were appointed as a mod but I guess Charlie/Lew had his reasons.

If you want to talk about who goes back the furthest on this forum and who the most long standing member is as though that even matters.....may I remind you that there is nobody left on here that has followed this series of sites longer than I have (apart from Charlie).

Do you want to get along with me? Or are you looking for a war mate?

K

Kompany4

Staff member
I don't know why you keep reacting in this way and jumping to the defence of other members and speaking on the behalf of others instead of letting them speak for themselves but a pattern seems to be emerging with you mate. It's only happened once before (DG10) but you are now trying to make it look like a regular occurrence.

I asked this guy some simple questions and I was very civil and polite. I didn't actually call him a shill did I ??? (although that's what I was initially thinking in my own head). You clearly know him better than I do so he's not a stranger to you and maybe you trust him and that's cool, but I respectfully ask that you lay off me a bit and stop getting personal about my posts.

I was on this site before you even knew it existed (under a different URL) FYI. Not sure why you were appointed as a mod but I guess Charlie/Lew had his reasons.

If you want to talk about who goes back the furthest on this forum and who the most long standing member is as though that even matters.....may I remind you that there is nobody left on here that has followed this series of sites longer than I have (apart from Charlie).

Do you want to get along with me? Or are you looking for a war mate?
Mate you really need to relax, nobody is out to get anybody on here and if you go back on my posts I’m sure I’ve spoken to you and even mentioned I wasn’t even in a gym when you guys were posting in them days.

You instantly think and assume somebody is going to jump to Darren’s defence and think there is favouritism of some kind especially on his side when there is none whatsoever, No sides are ever taken on here but people who seem to be going out of their way to provoke or start a row, then that is a different kettle of fish.

Also you seem to be getting some kind of enjoyment by keep referring to Charlie Thomas as Lew. Not sure why but to each their own.

Nobody outranks anybody on here regardless of age or who goes back the furthest all I’m saying is AC can certainly be vouched for and is certainly not a shill as you was making out to yourself which unfortunately as you can’t remember or won’t share your old usernames or other info a few of the members are becoming more wary of who you are.

Me? I couldn’t care less who I am taking to, new/old or not even lifted weights but has an interest in talking about them, all are welcome around here and certainly in my world.

Let’s just draw a line under it now, I thought I had been getting along with you as far as I was aware and as for a war? Certainly not.

Status
Not open for further replies.