So lads I was just wondering if any of have used Epitalon peptide, sounds fucking great in a read up, but would be great if anyone had a review to give. I've read mixed reviews on dosage from 2mg to 10mg a day so could work out expensive.
Benefits of Epitalon Include:
As a result of Epitalon’s effect on telomerase production, the benefits are unique and far-reaching and include:
- May increase human lifespan by lengthening telomeres in human cells
- Prevent the effects of Free radicals
- Promotes Deeper Sleep
- Delay and prevention of age-related diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and dementia
- Can act as an antioxidant by reducing lipid oxidation and ROS (Reactive oxygen species) along with normalizing T cell function.
- Improvement of skin health and appearance
- Healing of injured and deteriorating muscle cells
- Has been shown to Restore and normalize melatonin levels in older people who have lost some pineal function due to aging
- May increases resistance to emotional stress