Fake HCG ?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Does it exist? I'm not talking about premixed stuff that some UGL sources sell in vials. I mean the pharma grade amps of dry powder and water.

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
Never seen it myself. But that does not mean it is not possible

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Never seen it myself. But that does not mean it is not possible

Same here. Never heard of fake HCG and it must be very tricky to copy in amps but I don't buy much gear these days and I'm a bit out of the loop on such things. Apparently guys test HCG using pregnancy kits now...

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
Same here. Never heard of fake HCG and it must be very tricky to copy in amps but I don't buy much gear these days and I'm a bit out of the loop on such things. Apparently guys test HCG using pregnancy kits now...
The pregnancy test is a good way to check. Genuine HCG will turn a pregnancy test positive.
I have also heard of this test being used for HGH too... In the past there was some HCG being sold as HGH.

T

TheDoc

You can definitely get fake hcg. I had fake hcg pregnyl just last year. Pregnancy test will show if its real straight away. I would steer clear of the greek pharma pregnyl now i dont think its in production anymore. I could be wrong but thats what a couple of greek chemists told my mate recently.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

You can definitely get fake hcg. I had fake hcg pregnyl just last year. Pregnancy test will show if its real straight away. I would steer clear of the greek pharma pregnyl now i dont think its in production anymore. I could be wrong but thats what a couple of greek chemists told my mate recently.

Pregnyl? That's like rocking horse shit now but that's actually what I'm using now from my 10 year old stash.
ZyHCG is the current favourite/most well-known brand in UK.
What other brands are in circulation mate???

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
im using genxtropin hcg, it works perfectly tbh.

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure this is possible. HCG is freeze dried in the vials.
Oh!
Strange, I was waiting for some myself and I’m sure the supplier told me he was waiting for the Raws to land.
So he either 1, lied to me, 2, freeze dried himself!

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Oh!
Strange, I was waiting for some myself and I’m sure the supplier told me he was waiting for the Raws to land.
So he either 1, lied to me, 2, freeze dried himself!

The plot thickens, huh mate!

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Not sure this is possible. HCG is freeze dried in the vials.

I haven't seen this UGL stuff from genx so I can't comment really but I imagine it's just a loose powder in a vial rather than a solid compressed pellet with a little nipple on top like pharma HCG in amps.

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't seen this UGL stuff from genx so I can't comment really but I imagine it's just a loose powder in a vial rather than a solid compressed pellet with a little nipple on top like pharma HCG in amps.
pretty much tbh.
I will say, ive used it, and do rate it. ive tried the genxtropin growth, hcg and tan, and ive been happy with all the products.