GH brands ?

• Thread starter Functional Fitness
  • Start date
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

What are the best and most trusted brands these days?

I always used Ansomone and Jintropin in the past but those brands are both gone now or just faked. I tried Hygetropin for a while but didn't rate it at all.

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
Gen X is highly rated, I've used it & found it every bit as good as Ansomone

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Thanks for the info ;)

I'm an old dog trying to learn new tricks.

Some of my sources are still trying to sell Saizen but I wouldn't use that shit (unprescribed) even if it was free o_O

T

Thecoms

Genx is great value , at 10iu 5 times a week, could not afford pharma at that level 😳
On 3rd week now and its really helping on my cut , may see abs for my holiday end of July ! 😱

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Okay lads, Thanks for the info. Genx added to upcoming shopping list ;)

I've not used any GH for a long time and I'm not rich either so what's a good starting point (iu) for results?

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
Okay lads, Thanks for the info. Genx added to upcoming shopping list ;)

I've not used any GH for a long time and I'm not rich either so what's a good starting point (iu) for results?
Ansomone for me atm but heard plenty of good reliable feedback about GenX and will definitely like to try it myself at some point.

Good starting point depends on personal goals....and budget!
General health, fat loss, well-being, etc maybe somewhere between 2-3iu daily?
For bodybuilding anything above this, depends on how much you can afford and how you get on with the management of any side effects such as CTS, joint pain, numb fingers, swollen hands, etc.
One thing worth mentioning is that HGH is a slow burner and it takes time to see the results. The same goes for sides, they can take a while to manifest so my advice would be to make any upwards dose adjustments slow and incremental, eg don't just jump say from 3 iu to 6 in one go, do it progressively over a number of weeks because by the time the sides manifest you could be in some real discomfort lasting for several days or even weeks, even after discontinuing.
Weirdly, I like, even crave the mild side effect of growth, the numbness in the fingertips makes me know it's doing its thing, but overdo dose too quickly and shit the bed! it can be really unpleasant.
One of the worst ones for me personally is the locking out of knuckle joints when I clench a fist, the middle finger locks tightly closed and only way to unlock it is to quickly snap it back open with the other hand....fucking hate that shit!!! :LOL:

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Ansomone for me atm but heard plenty of good reliable feedback about GenX and will definitely like to try it myself at some point.

Good starting point depends on personal goals....and budget!
General health, fat loss, well-being, etc maybe somewhere between 2-3iu daily?
For bodybuilding anything above this, depends on how much you can afford and how you get on with the management of any side effects such as CTS, joint pain, numb fingers, swollen hands, etc.
One thing worth mentioning is that HGH is a slow burner and it takes time to see the results. The same goes for sides, they can take a while to manifest so my advice would be to make any upwards dose adjustments slow and incremental, eg don't just jump say from 3 iu to 6 in one go, do it progressively over a number of weeks because by the time the sides manifest you could be in some real discomfort lasting for several days or even weeks, even after discontinuing.
Weirdly, I like, even crave the mild side effect of growth, the numbness in the fingertips makes me know it's doing its thing, but overdo dose too quickly and shit the bed! it can be really unpleasant.
One of the worst ones for me personally is the locking out of knuckle joints when I clench a fist, the middle finger locks tightly closed and only way to unlock it is to quickly snap it back open with the other hand....fucking hate that shit!!! :LOL:

I was thinking 2iu for the next 3-6 months while my goals are only health/fitness based at the moment. I might bump up to 4iu towards the end of the year when I switch back to bulking and gaining size but 6iu would be the absolute limit for me from past experiences (if I could afford it now lol)

Last edited:
ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
I switch between 2iu & 4iu per day, depending on current targets.

Long term 2iu per day significantly helps me with recovery.

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
Hi Mate,
Sorry, but no source posting as it breachs our terms of use.