guess his cycle thread

darrenG10

darrenG10

guess his cycle thread

I thought it be fun to post a pic of a pro and try guess his cycle as we always guess this anyway and wonder exactly what that is some fun here

big ramy genetic freak

My guess on his cycle
My guess
2-3g test
1g eq
1g deca
800 mast e
50 dbol
100 oxy
12-18iu hgh
150iu insulin
igf1
peptides ghrp-cjc

bpc157 tb500
^
on and off healing prevent injury

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Honestly wouldn’t know where to start Darren.

Genetic freaks sure, Ton of gear? Sure.

I’d say compounds are right but dosages probably even higher, especially the orals

One thing we may never know I guess, was it Dorian who claimed to only use minimum amounts and 300mg prop pw?

I get why they can’t reveal it fully though

darrenG10

darrenG10

Honestly wouldn’t know where to start Darren.

Genetic freaks sure, Ton of gear? Sure.

I’d say compounds are right but dosages probably even higher, especially the orals

One thing we may never know I guess, was it Dorian who claimed to only use minimum amounts and 300mg prop pw?

I get why they can’t reveal it fully though
Yeah pre contest I think lol the biggest freaks even with superior genetics push it Dallas who was a freak huge doses but yeah same I totally get why they won’t say

A

ash123

IMO Its kind of like the pros have to tick all the boxes, strong joints ,good muscle insertions, bodies being able to move mechanically correct (everything in proportion if that makes sense) and huge tolerance levels for ped's I do believe some of them like Lee Priest when they say they don't use huge dosages.

darrenG10

darrenG10

IMO Its kind of like the pros have to tick all the boxes, strong joints ,good muscle insertions, bodies being able to move mechanically correct (everything in proportion if that makes sense) and huge tolerance levels for ped's I do believe some of them like Lee Priest when they say they don't use huge dosages.
Yeah I believe lee aswell he was 5ft 2 lol with extremely short arms easy to fill that frame taller guys need more

A

ash123

short people despise it lol when you say how much easier it is! but it's true!! until I went to a boxing club and learnt how it's beneficial to have a long reach I would get jealous seeing short guys i know packing on pounds so quick and going to the gym for 8 weeks and benching 100kilos, I'm 6ft 3 and with a jacket on people just think I'm well built, used to hate it lol

Bensif

Bensif

short people despise it lol when you say how much easier it is! but it's true!! until I went to a boxing club and learnt how it's beneficial to have a long reach I would get jealous seeing short guys i know packing on pounds so quick and going to the gym for 8 weeks and benching 100kilos, I'm 6ft 3 and with a jacket on people just think I'm well built, used to hate it lol
I’m fairly certain every short guy is jealous of you at 6ft3 lol. Men under 5ft7 only said no woman ever….

I’d believe Lee on his use. He has no reason to lie and he was a freak. But I’d also believe there are guys up in the 5g+ range despite a more recent movement from pros saying it’s rubbish.

Too many have admitted it now.

I’d say @darrenG10 is probably not far off with that stack guess to be fair. It isn’t that aggressive when you consider you are talking one of the largest humans in the world and a mr Olympia. I’d say insulin has probably been higher.