Hello everybody.

mothertrucker

mothertrucker

I've been about a few forums and not actively training much these days, fair few injuries have lead to disabilities, under active thyroid and mental cow for a Mrs. sometimes all adds up and takes its toll. Any how this year i am more determined to do things and have a better mind set and i am just enjoying life as it comes.

darrenG10

darrenG10

Thank you, I'm sure you will all keep me going. I've got a much more positive mindset at the moment, I feel like I finally can just let things go.
That’s it mate it starts now positive thoughts and having a set goal and something to work towards will help massively

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

I've been about a few forums and not actively training much these days, fair few injuries have lead to disabilities, under active thyroid and mental cow for a Mrs. sometimes all adds up and takes its toll. Any how this year i am more determined to do things and have a better mind set and i am just enjoying life as it comes.
Welcome dear....a positive outlook on life always saves the day.

mothertrucker

mothertrucker

ok IL spill, I was little matt, now known as fat matt :/ or mother trucker on YouTube and tiktok

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

ok IL spill, I was little matt, now known as fat matt :/ or mother trucker on YouTube and tiktok

That's a disappointing revelation mate.
I thought you were going to be a special username with some significance on this forum like maybe JOHN LEW GRAHAM STRAAD VITAMAN CON-DOG PRINCESS etc.

Welcome though. All quality members are good :)