Hello

H

HarmReductionIPEDs

Good Evening

I'm Andrew

Just joined a week ago and finally getting around to posting in the forum here. I am an academic researcher into Image and Performance Enhancing Drugs (IPEDs) and work as a Senior Harm Reduction worker focusing on offering help and support to those that use IPEDs and or Testosterone.

From Northern Ireland but based in the Midlands (England)

Looking forward to engaging with everyone here and chatting on topics of similar interest :)

Have a lovely evening

Kindest regards

Andrew

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for introducing yourself Andrew.
Not the usual bio we tend to get on here but sounds very interesting, look forward to hearing more especially about your research and what you do? Welcome to the forum

D

didsmith123

hello mate and welcome....smashing bunch of lads on here and exceptionally knowledgeable and friendly....deffo come to the right place for any queries or input regarding your research..look forward to picking your brains and hopefully we can provide the same...i truely believe knowledge is king in our sport so you are most welcome

H

HarmReductionIPEDs

Thanks for introducing yourself Andrew.
Not the usual bio we tend to get on here but sounds very interesting, look forward to hearing more especially about your research and what you do? Welcome to the forum
Thank you for the welcome! I will share some of my work and role in this thread for more context :)

H

HarmReductionIPEDs

hello mate and welcome....smashing bunch of lads on here and exceptionally knowledgeable and friendly....deffo come to the right place for any queries or input regarding your research..look forward to picking your brains and hopefully we can provide the same...i truely believe knowledge is king in our sport so you are most welcome
Thank you for the welcome! Looking forward to learning and sharing knowledge with everyone - you are correct! it is crucial in our sport/sports/general health and fitness. Ask away :)

darrenG10

darrenG10

Harm and reduction rep for testosterone usage haha Christ what a world we live in

darrenG10

darrenG10

Mr rep provide studies and whatever bullshit that testosterone is harming people ?

this board is trash now.

darrenG10

darrenG10

Well we’ve got functional tool and this guy trying to bring self aware to people when used correctly brings much more benefit than issues.

You guys know what I mean trash as I’n providing information nobody really needs aware of we know the side effects prolonged issues if abused used wrongly and signed that ticket when we started

If it was so bad many on trt would alll be dead far from it much healthier than low testosterone and benefits to using other compounds for healing and providing collagen synthesis bone density etc