Hi everyone 💪

G

Gymrat1979

Hello guys hope your all well. Just joined this site so it’s Hello from me.
Looking at starting a cycle end of this month and have been looking at Test 400 or test E if I can find one that doesn’t give me pip also will run primo or masteron along side of it. Just want some ideas on dosage and decent uk sites to buy it from. I’m 40 and have run cycles in the past mainly test 400 anavar and along time ago done suss and deca. I’m looking to build some good size and hoping to run it for a long time. Any advice welcome 🙏. Thanks gents. Oh last year started Test e from Adelphi labs but gave me so much pain after had to swap to test 400.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

If you've been off cycle for a while you will probably make decent gains on just low dose test. No harm stacking primo or masteron if you don't mind the additional cost and want a greater synergistic effect but for size gains you would be better off with deca.

G

Gymrat1979

If you've been off cycle for a while you will probably make decent gains on just low dose test. No harm stacking primo or masteron if you don't mind the additional cost and want a greater synergistic effect but for size gains you would be better off with deca.
Thanks mate for the reply I appreciate your time. I’ve ordered some test E will probably do 0.5ml Monday 0.5ml Thursday and repeat. Yeah deca was good when I tried it but was a long old time ago. Thanks again

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
One if my favourite cycles is test/primo/mast. Not a huge mass builder but good lean gains and tissue retention even on a cut. Have no issues running for longer periods either.

Oh and welcome to the forum @Gymrat1979 :)

G

Gymrat1979

One if my favourite cycles is test/primo/mast. Not a huge mass builder but good lean gains and tissue retention even on a cut. Have no issues running for longer periods either.

Oh and welcome to the forum @Gymrat1979 :)
Hi mate thanks for the reply. Yes I was looking at primo and mast both quite similar but primo looks the favourite. I like that if you run it with test it helps with gyno. What sort of dosages do you do ? Im just hoping I don’t get the pip on test e this time round as last time I tried it was agony and restricted my training so switched to test 400. I’m using a different lab this time so fingers crossed.

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
Primo and Mast are quite similar (although Primo is more expensive), both work well with test.
Unlike test they don't convert to estrogen (aromatization), but I'm not sure they act directly as an AI or help control estrogen levels, they just don't worsen the situation brought about by the test.

I always have an AI such as Arimidex at hand to quickly address any issues if they arise (which they occasionally do).
I've used various doses and found I can seem to run as much Primo as funds would allow me with no real sides or hair loss, but everyone reacts differently.
Typical ratio (Test/Primo/Mast) I use would be 3-1-1 or 3-5-1 funds permitting :ROFLMAO:

You mention PIP and test 400 in the same sentence. In my experience the more hormone you try to get per ML the greater the chance of pip, maybe try dropping to a lower concentration such as test 250? The same is true with Primo, IMO anything over 100mg/ml will likely give you pip.

Whatever you choose good luck with your goals :)

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

but I'm not sure they act directly as an AI or help control estrogen levels, they just don't worsen the situation brought about by the test.

There's some interesting viewpoints from the guy talking in the link below if you like listening to youtube-broscience.
Click the 2nd link down the search page.

I take a simpler approach to the topic of mast/primo being AI's and would say with 99% confidence/experience that they have absolutely no anti-e properties/abilities.

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

The link above was broken so I've reposted it for anyone that's interested. The guy (moreplatesmoredates) has got good knowledge about most gear related topics IMO and doesn't talk too much bollox.

G

Gymrat1979

Thanks everyone for you comments. I have started my cycle today 0.5ml of test e Pharmaqo labs no pip so far and done my 1st shot 2-3 hours ago with a insulin into side delt. Hopefully 6-7 weeks I’ll start to see some gains.

J

Jon Anderson

It's important to prioritize your health and safety when considering the use of anabolic steroids for bodybuilding purposes. Consulting with a qualified medical professional or an experienced coach who specializes in performance enhancement is crucial.

Dosage recommendations for anabolic steroids can vary depending on individual factors such as goals, experience, and overall health. It's generally recommended to start with a conservative dosage and assess how your body responds before considering any adjustments. Increasing dosages without proper monitoring can increase the risk of side effects.

When it comes to purchasing anabolic steroids, it's important to prioritize legality and quality. It's illegal to buy or sell anabolic steroids without a prescription in many countries. Additionally, there is a risk of counterfeit or substandard products when purchasing from unreliable sources. It's advisable to consult with a medical professional who can guide you to legitimate sources or explore legal alternatives for performance enhancement.

Ginseng Ultra 200 it's worth noting that ginseng is a popular herbal supplement known for its potential health benefits, including increased energy and improved cognitive function. However, it's important to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplements, as they may interact with medications or have individual considerations.

Remember, the most important aspect of bodybuilding is consistent training, a balanced diet, and adequate rest. Focus on natural methods of muscle growth and seek guidance from professionals who prioritize your long-term health and well-being.