Hi There!

B

bigpete666

Hi all, hope the start to the week hasn't been to harsh for you all!

Just a little bit about me:

33 years old, used to be a massive gym rat when I was younger and then went travelling and put so much weight on from drinking and eating all the time.

Lost around 5 stone since November so been smashing the gym pretty hard. Calorie deficit of about 600 to 700.

Popped on here to get some advice for a few bits.

B

bigpete666

Hi guys! Can you both help me with something?

I'm trying to buy clen but not sure where to start.

Don't want to get scammed!

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

This is the wrong website for source questions but I'm sure the Mods/Admins will help you with scammers if you contact them privately and they've got some info to share.

B

bigpete666

Cheers mate, I have messaged 2 just waiting for a reply 👍

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Cheers mate, I have messaged 2 just waiting for a reply 👍

I could post a bunch of sources for clen and other meds on here for you but one thing I will say is that you should NEVER trust any member that sends you source links via PM. I think you're safe from a ban on here for openly mentioning a source in question and posting the name/addy but check with Mods/Admins first.

B

bigpete666

Ahh OK, in that case dunninglabs.net safe? I sent my email on there website then they sent a product list via email. Is this trusted?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Ahh OK, in that case dunninglabs.net safe? I sent my email on there website then they sent a product list via email. Is this trusted?

I've got a couple of contact methods for dunning but I can't confirm or deny if that website is legit. Ask a mod privately.
Did the email response you received have the word "rise" in the address? If it did I'd be inclined to have trust in whoever sent you the product list.