Huel

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

A mate of mine literally lives off these products now and doesn't even buy food from shops/supermarkets anymore as he reckons he has got all his nutritional bases covered. We argue about this regularly as I think using this "convenience" range of dehydrated plant based products is dumb and not healthy at all but what do you guys think ?

To be fair, he has gone from being a big lad to being proper shredded within 12 months but I think he could've done it (cheaper) with real food instead of these "just add water" meal replacement products.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
James has done very well from this stuff hasn’t he, FairPlay to him.

I was at a motorway services not long ago and the shelf was empty and I’m sure the ready to drink ones was priced around the £6 mark too.

I contemplated it once upon a time but I was worried about satiation and still feeling hungry but the nutritional side of it all looks brilliant.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
No wonder James shut down MT.
Making that sort of money/profit...who would give a fuck about a free chat forum lol
Suppose it had plenty of running costs too regardless of sponsors

I loved that place back in the day though but good on him, still looks miserable though lol

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Suppose it had plenty of running costs too regardless of sponsors

I loved that place back in the day though but good on him, still looks miserable though lol

Funnily enough (regarding MT) I was over in Scotland a few months ago and dropped in on an old mate from MT (mod).

Remember Glen (aka Bbigman) ?

Glen1Glen2

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Wow mate yes I do, was a very helpful guy if I remember correctly?

Never flamed newbies and knew his stuff

Clearly still at it, great stuff.

How’s life treating him?

He's living the good life mate. Wife and 2 kids and remote/fancy house in the woods...
His security business (moraymuscle) is booming too...

K

Kompany4

Staff member
He's living the good life mate. Wife and 2 kids and remote/fancy house in the woods...
His security business (moraymuscle) is booming too...
Great to hear, was his profile pic like a black badge with green writing with his username?

Top bloke he was glad to hear he is living it up