Information on cycle

A

Andy J81

I have done a course before when I was a lot younger and didn't do any research on what was best for me and side effects now I am in my early 40's I am looking at starting a cycle apologies this my be long but no point asking load of separate questions.
1 I am wanting something with good gains strength/fat loss/no water retention. all so something to avoid breast enlargement and testicular reduction if possible?
2 how long do you do a cycle and how long between each cycle break?
Thanks in advance

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
Welcome to the board Andy.

1. Keep it simple, 500 mg of test e per week, split into 2 injections.

2. 8-10 weeks cycle. Time off depends on your goals & whether your intending to do a full pct.

A

Andy J81

Welcome to the board Andy.

1. Keep it simple, 500 mg of test e per week, split into 2 injections.

2. 8-10 weeks cycle. Time off depends on your goals & whether your intending to do a full pct.
Great thanks
someone advised 12 week cycle
Week 1
300mg of Test E once a week
150mg Anavar everyday
week 2
Same as week 1 but add 100-150mg of Primobolan once a week Test Mon Primo Friday
Run this cycle till week 6 then change the primo for Equiposie for the rest of the cycle
All so advised to get Nolvidex take half of a 20mg every second day and once finished the cycle take PCT for 30 days to keep the gains.

does it sound any good for a cycle?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I agree with ADAM1 but you could add an oral and also run the cycle longer if you felt like you were still making decent gains. Generally speaking though...progress usually slows/stops after 12 weeks unless you increase doses or start adding other meds to a cycle.

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
Great thanks
someone advised 12 week cycle
Week 1
300mg of Test E once a week
150mg Anavar everyday
week 2
Same as week 1 but add 100-150mg of Primobolan once a week Test Mon Primo Friday
Run this cycle till week 6 then change the primo for Equiposie for the rest of the cycle
All so advised to get Nolvidex take half of a 20mg every second day and once finished the cycle take PCT for 30 days to keep the gains.

does it sound any good for a cycle?
Not for me.
Dosages wrong imo.
Don't understand the switch from primo to eq or why nolvadex is required at these dosages.

A

Andy J81

Not for me.
Dosages wrong imo.
Don't understand the switch from primo to eq or why nolvadex is required at these dosages.
I really don't know doing research as last time I just did what I was advised and had no idea what was best for what I wanted.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Not for me.
Dosages wrong imo.

That cycle he posted is messed up with no logic to it at all. I'm not even going to try and explain what's wrong with it :unsure: