Is this the place I think it is?

T

TheDoc

Hey guys, I used to be part of a great forum called bodybuildingmuscleandfitness which just disspeared one day. After a little searching I came across this place and recognised a few names and wondered if this is the new site?

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Doc, I think I remember you from BBMF and yes, this is the same legacy forum, many of the same lads still about and some good new members, although quieter than it used to be, we are still here . Sadly we lost BBMF due to russian hackers and with it we lost all our previous content.
But, after a long lay off we are back.
Welcome home :)

T

TheDoc

Bonus! Yes one of the names I recognised. Russian Hackers!? Mental. Is that Big Tank Admin still running the place 😄

T

TheDoc

Glad ive finally found it. I thought you lot might have switched to a Facebook group. Any other old faces/names from the old forum?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

@TheDoc

Does your username have any relevance to who you really are? A medical professional perhaps?

T

TheDoc

Unfortunately no but id like to think im pretty knowledgeable with bloodwork, hpta shutdown/recovery etc so hopefully I can share some knowledge where necessary and gain some too from fellow members.

You're not the first person to ask though.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Hey guys, I used to be part of a great forum called bodybuildingmuscleandfitness which just disspeared one day.

That was this websites 3rd/4th reincarnation if you know the background/history of this forum...

T

TheDoc

I remember references to john dunning perhaps or I may have that wrong? Or jdlegend. I also remember the lab being called jdl and then ironsup.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I remember references to john dunning perhaps or I may have that wrong? Or jdlegend. I also remember the lab being called jdl and then ironsup.

This website evolved 3 decades ago from Anabolic Answering (John Dunning), then Great Man John, then another brief one I forgot the name of that didn't last long, and then BBMF was born/died, and now it's called Ironsport in 2022.