Lions Mane

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
Been reading a lot about Lions Mane, is anyone using it, and what are the results ?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

My mate tried it for 3 months and he said it was a roaring success ;)

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Been on it about a month Adam, bought originally for brain fog and memory benefits.

I think it’s too soon to start seeing such drastic effects for those but I must say my anxiety and mood have improved massively and this is all I have changed/introduced and not what it was intended for with me mate.

Will update in here as the months go on because I think it’s a long term thing and I will be increasing the dosage on my next purchase.

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
Thanks mate, interesting, what dosage are you using ?

Dbol Squirrel

Dbol Squirrel

Been on it about a month Adam, bought originally for brain fog and memory benefits.

I think it’s too soon to start seeing such drastic effects for those but I must say my anxiety and mood have improved massively and this is all I have changed/introduced and not what it was intended for with me mate.

Will update in here as the months go on because I think it’s a long term thing and I will be increasing the dosage on my next purchase.
Surely the thought of catching the lion and shaving the feckers mane off would increase anxiety not improve it?

Sentinel

Sentinel

Been using on and off about a year, not noticed much but my life has thrown up potentially contraindicative factors. BUT regrowing neural pathways isn't fast and there is good, independent science for it