Longest time on winstrol?

K

Kompany4

Staff member
What is the longest run you have done with this compound fellas?

I don’t suffer joint issues but have never gone past 6 weeks, for me it’s a great tissue builder and strength gainer but I’m thinking I may of not seen it’s full potential for stopping so soon.

With regular bloods and correct supps on top, I’m tempted to have a 12 week bash of this soon

T

Thecoms

Winstrol was my first and favourite oral. I get bored of taking tablets ? 8 - 10 weeks should be fine ?
Easier and better on health would be to jab a test cyp or test e a couple of times a week ? 😊
Results better too ….

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Winstrol was my first and favourite oral. I get bored of taking tablets ? 8 - 10 weeks should be fine ?
Easier and better on health would be to jab a test cyp or test e a couple of times a week ? 😊
Results better too ….
Sure mate, I always run a test base in the background

These days it’s short esters and short blasts only for me but orals I tolerate wel most of the time and looking to branch further with durations in the future

Thanks for the input bud

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I've done 8 week cycles on winny(100mg), dbol(75mg) and oxy(75mg), but my appetite was totally fucked towards the end of each run and I was always jaundiced with light green poop. I wouldn't fancy trying 12 weeks on orals tbh mate especially on a high protein diet.

4 on and 4 off (then repeat ) is my suggestion with orals but that might not work with your short ester test-short cycles. A minimum cycle length for me is at least 16 weeks blasting.

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

You could easily do 8 weeks on Winstrol. I've switch between Dbol and Anadrol none stop for around 6 months before... 100mg Dbol and I got up-to 300mg Anadrol. I once ran Anadrol for 6+ weeks at 300mg... Liver toxicity is greatly over estimated. I did have a very long break afterwards from orals and I've never ran orals like that since. I wouldn't ever do it again... At one point I could hardly walk my back was that engorged with blood due to the back pumps. It was rather stupid and wasn't needed.

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
I've used winstrol inj & oral during cycles for 8 weeks without issue.
Inj Cooper winstrol was excellent, got into really good shape using it.
I never suffered additional joint problems that some do.

darrenG10

darrenG10

Combined winni mtren superdrol dbol anadrol 50-1mg-20mg-60mg-200mg for months was fine but run it 8-16 weeks

Rdavisipad

Rdavisipad

Can't comment on winny but I run Anavar for months before having a short break. As TreneBrahh says, liver toxicity is exaggerated. Plus everyone responds differently.
I'd run it longer and judge it by feel.

darrenG10

darrenG10

Say that to my yellow eyes and green poops and I'm sure they will have a different opinion mate lol :)
This is one thing it’s definitely serious but it’s genetic I’ve had high liver enzymes since 13 105 etc never been lowering or much higher the doctors are shocked one time a team of five came around the bed in hospital said one of your liver tests shocked us can’t mind what but he said basically you have a super liver and then I experiment orals without much issues never budged much higher still in the 100s on 4 orals for months

But that’s genetic some guy does superdrol could ruin His liver

had all liver scans ultrasound to find the issue all normal

But I still get the side effects no hunger nosebleeds don’t be fooled it’s not healthy lol

Rdavisipad

Rdavisipad

Thread creator said he stops at 6 weeks but wants to run it for 12 weeks.
I was simply agreeing that he should run it longer than the 6 weeks and see how he feels, maybe he gets to 8 weeks and has his limit. Am I now wrong for sharing an opinion? 🤷‍♂️

K

Kompany4

Staff member
thanks for all the input lads

Im going to go for the usual 6 weeks at 50mg per day, crack on for another 2 weeks have bloods and then hopefully continue to week 12

Will create a new thread once in the swing and at the end 👍🏻

MassMan

MassMan

never done more than 8 weeks coming into a competition using winstrol.
never done more than 100mg a day either.

M

Micktb

Anything above 3 weeks will savage your lipid values

Decent winny - 20mg daily is enough