Looking for some help

G

Gymrat1979

Hi gents. Currently on my 4th cycle been running test e was originally doing .8 Sunday and Wednesday it’s worked a treat lifts are up getting lots of compliments sex drive went up massively like i am teenager again sex drive settled down about week 7 ish. On week 10 I’ve added Masteron p so for last 3 weeks been doing .5test e .5 mast p Monday Wednesday and Friday. I know I’ll be waiting about 8 weeks to see benefit the mast but already feel less water weight and the nipples are no longer sensitive so mast is working. I have had a headache for about a week now quite mild but annoying so I checked my blood pressure and it was high. It does settle down but have to be chilled for an hour for it to go back to normal. Not sure weather to lower the dosages or run one higher than the other. Thanks 🙏

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

So what's the actual question you're asking or the advice/opinions you want?

G

Gymrat1979

Shall I look at lowering the dose of test or mast. Has anyone else experienced headaches or high blood pressure on mast as I never had this just running test e. 1st time running mast and I wanna do at least 10-12 weeks

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Mast is clearly causing you problems that you can't handle.

G

Gymrat1979

It’s not I can’t handle I never said that. I have a light headache and my bp is up but goes back down when I’m chilling. Wondered if other guys have had same

D

dazz

Hi gents. Currently on my 4th cycle been running test e was originally doing .8 Sunday and Wednesday it’s worked a treat lifts are up getting lots of compliments sex drive went up massively like i am teenager again sex drive settled down about week 7 ish. On week 10 I’ve added Masteron p so for last 3 weeks been doing .5test e .5 mast p Monday Wednesday and Friday. I know I’ll be waiting about 8 weeks to see benefit the mast but already feel less water weight and the nipples are no longer sensitive so mast is working. I have had a headache for about a week now quite mild but annoying so I checked my blood pressure and it was high. It does settle down but have to be chilled for an hour for it to go back to normal. Not sure weather to lower the dosages or run one higher than the other. Thanks 🙏
Hi mate I take telesmartin for my blood pressure an in my opinion I would always run mast higher than test but I am no doctor or expert, I am currently running test e 0.5 x4 a week mast e 0.65 x4 a week npp 0.5 x3 a week alongside telesmartin, strom on cycle support an metaformin plus all usual vits

G

Gymrat1979

Hi mate. Thanks for your reply and appreciate the advice. I went to .5 test e .75 mast Monday Wednesday Friday and the headaches and blood pressure went away. I have now finished my cycle and and started Clomid yesterday one week after my last pin. The headaches and blood pressure have come back again now annoyingly. I trained legs today and after had a 7/10 headache. Think it’s where my body is getting withdrawals. Hopefully it’ll all subside. 👍

D

dazz

Hi mate. Thanks for your reply and appreciate the advice. I went to .5 test e .75 mast Monday Wednesday Friday and the headaches and blood pressure went away. I have now finished my cycle and and started Clomid yesterday one week after my last pin. The headaches and blood pressure have come back again now annoyingly. I trained legs today and after had a 7/10 headache. Think it’s where my body is getting withdrawals. Hopefully it’ll all subside. 👍
Mate are you using telesmartin? That's what it's for ,are you taking in plenty fluids, how old are you an if you don't mind saying what lab are you using my friend, there can so many different factors as I said if you look back on my dosages I don't suffer with headache but we are all different, have you thought about staying on test an doing trt instead of coming off am 44 an I just do half ml split x2 a week on trt for 6-8weeks.

G

Gymrat1979

Mate are you using telesmartin? That's what it's for ,are you taking in plenty fluids, how old are you an if you don't mind saying what lab are you using my friend, there can so many different factors as I said if you look back on my dosages I don't suffer with headache but we are all different, have you thought about staying on test an doing trt instead of coming off am 44 an I just do half ml split x2 a week on trt for 6-8weeks.
Hi mate I’m 44 Also i used Pharmaqo labs had test and mast. Had great results from both. I need to look at this Telesmartin I’ve never heard of it. I’ve been on pct a week now still getting headaches my blood pressure is back to normal. I did think about the trt but have decided to come off cycle and give my body a chance to get back to normal then maybe go again next year. As for fluids yes I drink loads of water a Pint before I leave for work then a 2 litre bottle in the days then refill it for the gym. What does telesmartin do