Ment - Gift from the steroid Gods

T

Thecoms

I have mentioned on numerous threads how amazing Dunning ment is , but I think it deserves it’s own post. Not lab pushing or owt but if we got anything worth sharing with each other we do on this site ?
Ment is the most amazing compound I have tried by a long way , beats everything else I have tried by a country mile , even combination of compounds !
Nothing has put on size for me like Ment has. I have added 23lbs , which at my age (57) is unbelevable 😊
Not only has it added quality size ( my face is still slim and only a small belly ) but the strength increases have been insane ! Obvs run Tren in past with some increased strength , but nothing like this ?
I am running it with test P , started with igf-lr3 as well , which ended a few weeks back.
We all know the cons , daily jabbing , potential gyno and infertility, so not for everyone ? However if you can live with these it is well worth the effort ?
I have run before , so know I have no issues with gyno , I can run it without any compounds , but would advise people to start with aromasin and have Caber on hand just in case ?
I started at 0.5 ml a day (25mg) , which you can jab via insulin pin , then 1ml (50mg).
Will run 6-8 weeks.
Anyone else used it ? What are your thoughts on Ment ?

darrenG10

darrenG10

Ment was unbelievable I stayed lean got up too 295 on it and I think it was all from the ment extremely full metabolism was sky high didn’t even get gyno symptoms it has a special place in my heart now thanks too dunning for even having it absolutely the best compound I’ve ever used too and I found daily injection 0.5 vs 1ml 3x per week it was better daily not sure why but I found that was the best and zero pip didn’t feel like I injected smooth next bulk ment will be used

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Tren is enough for me tbh.
MENT is for the big-boys/competitors/pros.

I

Intel.Imperitive

What dose did you run and how much AI did you run with it?

Did you gain water weight?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

50mg e3d is the sweet spot for me.
Do you tolerate 19 Nors mate?

T

Thecoms

Started at 25mg ed then 50mg ed , get absoulutely no sides with Ment 😊
Coming to end now , about 8 weeks in total.
Water weight was minimal , running with 3.6 iu of Pharma genotropin on training days , 5 times a week , suspect that helped a lot ?

T

Thecoms

In terms of ai 1st cycle I started by running in with aromasin 2 tablets a day with caber on hand , went down to 1 a day , then 1 every other day , by end of cycle realised I didn’t need it ?
This cycle I run with nothing at all with no issues ?
Would not reccomend that for most people as Ment can cause gyno flate ups even in people who have not previously had it with other compounds , start cautiously and see how you get on ?
Shutdown is also much harder With Ment.
I am 57 so blast and cruise , so again not an issue for me 😊

I

Intel.Imperitive

In terms of ai 1st cycle I started by running in with aromasin 2 tablets a day with caber on hand , went down to 1 a day , then 1 every other day , by end of cycle realised I didn’t need it ?
This cycle I run with nothing at all with no issues ?
Would not reccomend that for most people as Ment can cause gyno flate ups even in people who have not previously had it with other compounds , start cautiously and see how you get on ?
Shutdown is also much harder With Ment.
I am 57 so blast and cruise , so again not an issue for me 😊
What lab was your Ment?

T

Thecoms

Dunning , their Ment is world class.
All Dunning is very good , the Ment is outstanding 🤗

darrenG10

darrenG10

I have mentioned on numerous threads how amazing Dunning ment is , but I think it deserves it’s own post. Not lab pushing or owt but if we got anything worth sharing with each other we do on this site ?
Ment is the most amazing compound I have tried by a long way , beats everything else I have tried by a country mile , even combination of compounds !
Nothing has put on size for me like Ment has. I have added 23lbs , which at my age (57) is unbelevable 😊
Not only has it added quality size ( my face is still slim and only a small belly ) but the strength increases have been insane ! Obvs run Tren in past with some increased strength , but nothing like this ?
I am running it with test P , started with igf-lr3 as well , which ended a few weeks back.
We all know the cons , daily jabbing , potential gyno and infertility, so not for everyone ? However if you can live with these it is well worth the effort ?
I have run before , so know I have no issues with gyno , I can run it without any compounds , but would advise people to start with aromasin and have Caber on hand just in case ?
I started at 0.5 ml a day (25mg) , which you can jab via insulin pin , then 1ml (50mg).
Will run 6-8 weeks.
Anyone else used it ? What are your thoughts on Ment ?
Mate what did you feel different when doing 50mg daily results and look vs 0.5ml daily

T

Thecoms

Ment has a feel good factor with it , wether its 0.5 or 1ml daily. I personally think it works better if done everday , can use a slin pin to make it easier ?
The main difference is the amount of mass that goes on and how quick it happens , on 50mg a day people noticed and commented on it coz it was that noticeable ?
Also the difference in strength , it was going up every workout and not tiddly amounts either ! Ment never says no 😊

darrenG10

darrenG10

Ment has a feel good factor with it , wether its 0.5 or 1ml daily. I personally think it works better if done everday , can use a slin pin to make it easier ?
The main difference is the amount of mass that goes on and how quick it happens , on 50mg a day people noticed and commented on it coz it was that noticeable ?
Also the difference in strength , it was going up every workout and not tiddly amounts either ! Ment never says no 😊
Amazing mate 💪💪

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

Must give it a go. Tren's a no-go for me these days. Titan do a 50mg/ml one - would maybe work out a bit pricey over 8 weeks.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Mentally, it's unbearable and I get really bad insomnia on it.

That's all just part of the fun and games to crazy gains you pussy.
Man up.
j/k mate.....

Use lower doses maybe? Or acetate instead of enth, hex, or tri-mix blends? I prefer the single longer esters myself but I've used tren for a long time and can handle it okay now. The pain and suffering for a few weeks is always worth the end pleasure for me but acetate seems to be tolerated well by most lads who want to jump off cycle quick when the shitty side effects kick in.

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

That's all just part of the fun and games to crazy gains you pussy.
Man up.
j/k mate.....

Use lower doses maybe? Or acetate instead of enth, hex, or tri-mix blends? I prefer the single longer esters myself but I've used tren for a long time and can handle it okay now. The pain and suffering for a few weeks is always worth the end pleasure for me but acetate seems to be tolerated well by most lads who want to jump off cycle quick when the shitty side effects kick in.
Haaaaa nah, I've tried it every which way, Enanthate, Acetate, doses as low as 100mgs a week. It's the insomnia that does me in. I'd rather hit 8 weeks of anadrol than touch tren again

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Haaaaa nah, I've tried it every which way, Enanthate, Acetate, doses as low as 100mgs a week. It's the insomnia that does me in. I'd rather hit 8 weeks of anadrol than touch tren again

Oh well, maybe give Ment or something else a try and see if you can handle those easier and get the same or better results. Tren's always been the best/ultimate for me (after test and GH). I've still got a soft spot for Deca too but can't use that anymore due to the dumb doses I used in my silly days.