Micronized or Coarse Stanozolol?

AndroLabs

AndroLabs

l think everybody says same thing for injections, also micronized, but some guys say coarse form of stanozolol is better in orals.
Do you have any experience about coarse and micronized stanozolol?​

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I don't understand this question. Coarse and micronized stanozolol? Are you talking about oral winny vs the water based injectable?

I appreciate that there might be a bit of a language barrier here since you're Turkish and English isn't your 1st language.

AndroLabs

AndroLabs

I don't understand this question. Coarse and micronized stanozolol? Are you talking about oral winny vs the water based injectable?

I appreciate that there might be a bit of a language barrier here since you're Turkish and English isn't your 1st language.
Sorry for my english, l mean some labs use micronized stanozolol for orals and some labs use standart coarse winstrol for orals. In our country some guys noticed coarse oral stanozolol works better than micronized but l think it could also be purely psychological because I didn't see big differences in the blood values and physical appearance of our athletes.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

l mean some labs use micronized stanozolol for orals and some labs use standart coarse winstrol for orals.

This is new info to me. I've never heard of 2 different raw powders.

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
This is new info to me. I've never heard of 2 different raw powders.
Micronised is simply powder with particles that have a size of up to 50 microns (pharma usually go up to 10 microns). Micronised is thought to be better for injectables since it is more likely to dissolve properly resulting in less pip. Coarse has much bigger particle size, which could reduce bioavailability - but I can not find any data on this.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Micronised is simply powder with particles that have a size of up to 50 microns (pharma usually go up to 10 microns). Micronised is thought to be better for injectables since it is more likely to dissolve properly resulting in less pip. Coarse has much bigger particle size, which could reduce bioavailability - but I can not find any data on this.

I never had those options back in the day when I dabbled with powders. There was just 1 Stanozolol on offer. Micronised/Coarse must be a modern thing.