mt2 tanning injections

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
mt2 tanning seems to be getting more and more popular across the globe. What i was interested in was the difference between mt2 injections and mt2 nasal spray
So firstly, what exactly is mt2 nasal spray and is it any better than using a needle.?

Injectable MT2 is always going to be the better method of administration. MT2 Nasal spray, is exactly that. It comes in a spray bottle, and you simply use by spraying into the nostrils. Due to the poor absorption rate of the Nasal Passages, the spray will only be effective of 50-80%. Due to this reason, the nasal spray will need to be used more often than the injection version, in fact you can be looking to use the nasal spray 2 to 3 times more often.

Of course, for those that wish to stay away from using injections with a much safer route, then it is a minor inconvenience having to use more frequently, especially since the frequency would only amount to using the spray just two times per day.

You will see great results over time using the Nasal Spray, but those results will not be seen as quickly as using mt injections. From my understanding, results usually take around 4 to 5 weeks using the spray, whereas with the injections, results are often seen as quickly as 2 weeks.
One of the biggest advantages with the mt2 nasal spray preference over the injections is definitely the nausea which is often nonexistent.
I have always been a huge fan of the injectable mt2 but the nausea has always been the biggest problem for me. Even at very low dosages, nausea is an issue i just can't seem to get around, and thus, the nasal spray is certainly worth trying, and i have decided i am going to give it a go, and then come back here with my review.
I will update this post with information on how well it works. i have also taken before pics, which i will upload with the after pics in due course.
I am using GENXTROPIN MT2 nasal spray which is 10 mg, and i will be use it twice daily. Results will follow.

Genxtropinmt2

now i am almost certain that we have members on this forum that have also used MT2 Nasal spray, so please would you share your experiences with your use, which brand did you use, and how did it compare to injectable mt2?

Please note, whilst this may seem like an advertisement on the brand above, and in some respects it probably is, this forum is unbiased, and thus, i am encouraging replies within this thread with reviews on other brands that have been used, both injectable or nasal.

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
Interested to see how you get on with this mate, used the inj. method but not nasal.

U

upm1

i made up my own up a few years ago after a quick search on google,i found a good guide to make using a vial of mt2 bac water and an empty nasal spray
easy to do
used it when in turkey to top up my tan from the injections but i still had slight nausea

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Hope it’s good mate, I can’t use the injections due to the sickness it brings on.

Tried it just before bed to sleep it off and antihistamines but to no avail

Spray would be ideal for me

U

upm1

antihistamines and very low dose have helped me with injections.

ImJOE

ImJOE

the nasal was better for me
Personally as easier to take 10 mins before a sunbed or going out in the sun whereas the injectable i had to take at night before bed to not get any side effects so i actually got better results with the nasals than the injectable and virtually no side effects didnt get the crazy hard on’s with nasals though only the injectable..

darrenG10

darrenG10

Just be careful with long term usage it’s thickened my skin didn’t use much sunbeds but did use mt2 for 6 years straight. If you look at some Indian black people they have that thickening of the skin it’s from excess melanin

Last edited: