need some assistance please lads

D

didsmith123

Hello chaps

lovely to be back

need a bit of help please....basically before christmas took a knock and kopped for a grade 2 liver laceration...bit careless of me but is what it is

anyway its been about 4 months now give or take and had my final ultrasound and was given the all clear..no fluid around the liver at all..no sign of infection and blood markers ok

Now looking to come off my cruise and have a cheeky blast ..test e only nothing exotic and am contemplating chucking in 30 to 40mg dbol as a kickstarter for 4 weeks tops alongside 750mg tudca and 1200mg nac to run concurrenly.....now the question is...am i being reckless with the dbol and should i just stick to my test e blast..sack off any orals and just crack on as i know the dbol is a relatively sober dose but can be a bit of a kicker for the liver and mine might have had quiet enough fun for a while

as always chaps many thanks and regards for any and all replies

cheers

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Hello chaps

lovely to be back

need a bit of help please....basically before christmas took a knock and kopped for a grade 2 liver laceration...bit careless of me but is what it is

anyway its been about 4 mionths now give or take and had my final ultrasound and was given the all clear..no fluid around the liver at all..no sign of infection and blood markers ok

Now looking to come off my cruise and have a cheeky blast ..test e only nothing exotic and am contemplating chucking in 30 to 40mg dbol as a kickstarter for 4 weeks tops alongside 750mg tudca and 1200mg nac to run concurrenly.....now the question is...am i being reckless with the dbol and should i just stick to my test e blast..sack off any orals and just crack on as i know the dbol is a relatively sober dose but can be a bit of a kicker for the liver and mine might have had quiet enough fun for a while

as always chaps many thanks and regards for any and all replies

cheers

What test e dose is your blast?
I'd probably forget about the dbol and do e3d shots with test e and test prop for 4 weeks then adjust the test e shots to x1 per week, x2 per week, or e5d for the rest of the cycle depending on the test e dose you're going to run on this blast..
Will the dbol kill you? Probably not. Is it a good idea? Probably not.

D

didsmith123

just upping my cruise from 200mg a week over 2 shots monday and thursday up to 500mg a week same schedule....i know my blast is a very relative term compared to some of the units on here but as ive got a little bit older ive gone down the less is more route.....and i think your spot on in hindsight...a small dbol run isnt going to turn me into arnold overnight but could just not be worth the touble if it bites me on the arse...just wanted to get some sembalance of size back after a very long layoff...its bloody suprising having a core injury on how it affects pretty much every lift you do.....but slowly getting back into the swing of things and enjoying it again....just bloody impatient lol

many thanks for the feedback though...appreciate it

darrenG10

darrenG10

Muscle memory is a wonderful thing just do the test like functional fitness says within 6-12 weeks you’ll be back looking great you could however add dbol in around week 6-8 it wouldn’t be harmful much if at all and just do 20mg it’s more than enough

D

didsmith123

thanks darren.....do fancy just a little dabble as the pot has been staring at me since the new year lol.....didn;t think of doing it at the tail end of my blast...always got my bloods done at the end of any blast and if i bring my bloods forward by a week or so i can see if my liver markers are getting walloped and pack in the dbol straight away.....will probably be able to tell by the way i feel but i'm a big fan of bloods to see exactly where i stand....and get them done again about 6 weeks after i drop to my cruise once again just to make sure...a tad overkill perhaps but better safe than sorry

once again many thanks and regards