New and Confused.

1984phil

Been researching a little but all info conflicting and confusing!?! Not really sure where to start and what to start with. Anavar reads well but your fine gentlemen’s opinion highly valued. Also where’s best place to acquire these things?!

K

Kompany4

Staff member
What are your goals and aims and current stats?

Are you in this for the long term or a quick fix?

1984phil

I’m nearly 40 and it’s dawned on me I’ve let misen go. Feel weak as piss so back to gym it is. Will be long term as good for my head.
6ft 4 106kg of blomange currently.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I’m nearly 40 and it’s dawned on me I’ve let misen go. Feel weak as piss so back to gym it is. Will be long term as good for my head.
6ft 4 106kg of blomange currently.

You haven't really specified your goals but based on the general info you've given I'd suggest a low dose test (inj) cycle rather than popping pills. You need to figure out if you want to build muscle seriously, or just drop some weight/fat, or you just want to "feel better" because your mood is a bit low at your age.

1984phil

I’ve dropped 20kg fat off already don’t want to look like a racing snake. I want to build muscle and strength up.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I’ve dropped 20kg fat off already don’t want to look like a racing snake. I want to build muscle and strength up.

Your posts suggest you're not training seriously/steady yet so I can only guess that your meal plan isn't great either. Get those 2 things sorted first and then maybe look at a 500/600 test cycle with an oral kickstart.

1984phil

That’s why I joined bud because can definitely make improvements in both areas and wanted to pike on posts and get advice.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

That’s why I joined bud because can definitely make improvements in both areas and wanted to pike on posts and get advice.

I'll chime in and help where I can mate. Ask whatever questions you need to (but be aware that asking for private steroid sources on here will land you in trouble with the mods/admins). That's not to say you can't talk about open/public sources though...but check that with the mods first.