new generation anabolics cycled in vs the old

darrenG10

darrenG10

new generation anabolics cycled in vs the old

How too grow huge from study’s and looking into anabolics new and old

Number 1 testosterone it’s the staple and king of growth without testosterone smaller version not so thickly full all over why is testosterone king ? It reduces follistatin which is myostatin reducing anything blocking the mtsn gene means we grow unlimited muscles

Number 2 trenbolone this is needed there’s no question without tren you won’t see the look of pros today not only that tren does so much burns fat due to high androgen lowers cortisol stress horomone prevents protein breakdown increases satellite cell growth igf1 in muscle tissue everything we gain is real muscle fibre stacked with high dose test and it’s myostatin reduction then trens satellite cell growth this combo grows you quick time

Number 3 today we have new anabolics superdrol Methyltrienolone Trestolone methyl 1 testosterone 1 test cyp but preferably the stand out are the first four and reasons why are very simple these are the strongest anabolics created today side effects aside on paper these are that powerful you’d be building muscle on a continued weekly basis so fast over the old stacks that it be a complete transformation within weeks there isn’t any human studies on these anabolics but we can truly say that these will yield more gains

I truly can attest Trestolone will build you a huge physique in quick time over the old deca eq anabolics that’s no question from my experience it’s the best anabolic hands down it does everything you want I will never repeat NEVER cycle without this hormone I will use this for months on end and give it a true trial with different dosages

Superdrol m1t mtren sadly can’t be cycled for months on end but even blasting 6 weeks of these potent anabolics will yield massive nitrogen glycogen and new muscle fibre which could take far longer too build over the older generation anabolics dbol drol var

combining these into your stack will grow you extremely fast faster than ever before

Next blast cycle these in and explode in size the anabolic androgen rating is off the charts

A typical new generation mast blast sides not taken into it all out mass in the fastest time possible

new generation cycle
Testosterone 750-1500mg
trenbolone enth 200-400mg
Trestolone ace 350-500mg
dhb 600mg
superdrol 1-6 weeks 30mg split dosage
m1t 1-6 weeks 20mg split dosage
Methyltrienolone 4 weeks 2mg split dosage

Last edited:
D

didsmith123

many thanks for your graft on this darren..bloody compelling reading and sooo soo tempted to drop my cruise and jump the fuck back onto a blast...but do you mind for a sec if i play devils advocate with you for bit.....are you suggesting using all of those anabolics in your new generation blast at the same time?....if your balls to the wall just going for growth fuck the consequences i want my pro card right now....wouldn't the sides very very quickly start to affect your training and the ability to ram down the calories needed?....also adding that much tissue so fast in the big scheme of things start to cause your connective tissue coming under stain and even failing mid cycle? would you recommend any support supps to at least ease the strain not only on the cns but cardiovascular system as well....e.g. shit loads of nac tudca even supping with bpc and tb500 at critical points in the body?...either way mate many thanks and regards as always

darrenG10

darrenG10

many thanks for your graft on this darren..bloody compelling reading and sooo soo tempted to drop my cruise and jump the fuck back onto a blast...but do you mind for a sec if i play devils advocate with you for bit.....are you suggesting using all of those anabolics in your new generation blast at the same time?....if your balls to the wall just going for growth fuck the consequences i want my pro card right now....wouldn't the sides very very quickly start to affect your training and the ability to ram down the calories needed?....also adding that much tissue so fast in the big scheme of things start to cause your connective tissue coming under stain and even failing mid cycle? would you recommend any support supps to at least ease the strain not only on the cns but cardiovascular system as well....e.g. shit loads of nac tudca even supping with bpc and tb500 at critical points in the body?...either way mate many thanks and regards as always
Absolute pleasure mate and thanks for asking these questions

this blast outlined would be used like this orals will effect digestion you would definitely need too keep on top of this with a solid digestion protocol lower fat diet and possibly ghrp6 to speed up gastric emptying allow you too consume the food possibly proton pump inhibitor

But also here if you start super lean single digit your appetite will be extremely high even with the orals I can attest now on orals and I’m starving the Trestolone also jacks hunger through the roof so you’ll be in a endless pit of never full enough regardless of food consumed

The only issues is you’ll feel slightly fatigued so caffeine would be ideal here too get you more alert and ready to train

On the joint stress with such jumps in mass you’ll feel it more this is why you do not push max weight you have to train smart don’t load weight on even if you can you’ll thank me later as will your joints heavy load is not needed stimulate the muscle feed it recover and grow on a stack and high food your growing don’t chase weight on the bar or log book your cns won’t be effected this way either taurine for pumps lower back and shins your going to be pumped wiping your ass and just brushing your teeth also electrolytes water salt kept high

Support supps definitely udca or tudca nac liv52 fish oil niacin the basics too keep blood markers in range as best as we can a statin blood pressure medication if needed

Tb500 wouldn’t be needed unless injured but like above the training isn’t for strength it’s reps volume producing a max pump get in and out feed the muscles but tumeric I recommend for keeping inflammation down

I didn’t write metformin insulin nor hgh but ofcourse these can be used as with igf1 if money allows

D

didsmith123

gotcha....i'm sitting here salvatating over this and have already checked my bank balance to see if it can take the hit hahaha....might even have your posts tatooed on my arse for constant reminders and motivation lol....a good man needs to know his limitations and i'm afraid i'm just not physically ready or lean enough to give this the proper caning it deserves but i've deffo took notice about your respect for ment already from previous posts and combined with your outstanding last post has givien me much to take away and ponder and refine for me personally

once again mate much appreciated and all the very best

darrenG10

darrenG10

gotcha....i'm sitting here salvatating over this and have already checked my bank balance to see if it can take the hit hahaha....might even have your posts tatooed on my arse for constant reminders and motivation lol....a good man needs to know his limitations and i'm afraid i'm just not physically ready or lean enough to give this the proper caning it deserves but i've deffo took notice about your respect for ment already from previous posts and combined with your outstanding last post has givien me much to take away and ponder and refine for me personally

once again mate much appreciated and all the very best
What I will say mate take one thing away from this and try ment you will not be disappointed I can promise you that just this one compound will give you a new love for a compound it’s that good

darrenG10

darrenG10

Again guys
This is a quick blast that you’ll gain fast but once you stop you will shrink fast too as a lot is glycogen gained with clients this isn’t the ideal approach long term but some of it can be applied like the injectables