New UK lab

G

Glimmer

New UK lab just popped up on Meso called Chilton Labs. They're maintaining the high standards set by Cat Cafe and Titan with store credits following any testing and bloodwork undertaken by the customer. There's never been a better time to buy gear I reckon ...

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
New UK lab just popped up on Meso called Chilton Labs. They're maintaining the high standards set by Cat Cafe and Titan with store credits following any testing and bloodwork undertaken by the customer. There's never been a better time to buy gear I reckon ...
Great!
Any lab that offers credits with testing done is top in my book.
I want every new and old member to be able to talk freely on this forum about any lab, and if that lab is doing everything it can to ensure the customer is happy, then im all for sharing the information about the lab... (without breaking any rules, eg source posting)

Huge amount of competition in the UGL world at the moment, so its nice to try and disect which is our goto lab based on reviews of the lab, or even actions the labs are taking, such as the testing services.

The mod team is deleting posts on a weekly basis ,when its posts requesting sources, or posts validating current sources..
source talk we wont touch, but reviews on EVERY LAB THAT EXISTS is very welcome.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I'm gonna get their Dbol, Winny and Test E in the new year.

@SolidSteel

Did it not concern you that this lab so far has no feedback in terms of results and effects after gear use or bloodwork (regardless of lab reports and any random "pending" reviews about delivery speed) or that he claims to have been in business as a private source for over 4 years but still can't even accurately dose his products? Some of his shit was 10% under label claims mate.

I'm not bashing this lab and I don't care who does or doesn't use it. I'm just saying what I see and what's glaringly obvious. Got my eyes on the lab and hopefully it all turns to be kosher because we do need more pukka/trustworthy labs/sources here that's for sure ;)

darrenG10

darrenG10

the lab doesn’t look that good tren 75mg when other labs produce 100mg like dunning for example you are getting less for your money buying tren a produced at 75mg.

G

Glimmer

the lab doesn’t look that good tren 75mg when other labs produce 100mg like dunning for example you are getting less for your money buying tren a produced at 75mg.

You're actually getting more for your money Darren. The last price I saw for Dunning Tren A (100mg/ml) was £33 and just like Dunning, Chilton give you 11ml instead of the usual 10ml per vial.

Dunning is 1100mg per vial for £33, Chilton is 825mg for £15. 100mg of Dunning Tren A costs £3. 100mg of Chilton Tren A costs £1.81 and the lab tests are there for all to see. No brainer ...

Last edited:
SolidSteel

SolidSteel

@SolidSteel

Did it not concern you that this lab so far has no feedback in terms of results and effects after gear use or bloodwork (regardless of lab reports and any random "pending" reviews about delivery speed) or that he claims to have been in business as a private source for over 4 years but still can't even accurately dose his products? Some of his shit was 10% under label claims mate.

I'm not bashing this lab and I don't care who does or doesn't use it. I'm just saying what I see and what's glaringly obvious. Got my eyes on the lab and hopefully it all turns to be kosher because we do need more pukka/trustworthy labs/sources here that's for sure ;)

I'm gonna give it a punt for £50. His prices are super cheap, vials are 11ml and in the grand scheme of things, I recently wasted £40 on bunk sibutramine. At least he's transparent about his failures. Most UGLs I suspect would keep schtum about a 10% tolerance.

PSX 20221219 233605

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I'm gonna give it a punt for £50. His prices are super cheap, vials are 11ml and in the grand scheme of things, I recently wasted £40 on bunk sibutramine. At least he's transparent about his failures. Most UGLs I suspect would keep schtum about a 10% tolerance.

View attachment 323

It's cheap as chips for sure so worth a punt I suppose and if there's no reports about abscesses and serious PIP I might try some oils next year. Update this thread when you've pinned the test e please mate ;)

Sorry to hear you got stung with those swiss tabs but are you sure they're bunk? I know a few guys on an EU forum that really rate that brand.

G

Glimmer

Most UGLs I suspect would keep schtum about a 10% tolerance.

I would say that most labs wouldn’t even know or care if they have an underdosed product. I suspect that most of them don’t send samples away for testing before offering their gear for sale. They brew something approximate, fill the vials and slap on the label that says what the customers want to see. Even if they do test, most of them don’t post the results in the public domain. I wonder why that is? I know where my money’s going …

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

Even tho Dunning is more expensive I would still chose Dunning over 99% of other labs, I trust Dunning and what the label claims. I've never had any issues such as infections or bad pip in over 3 years of continuous use of Dunning products. Going to a new lab is always big gamble some times because you never know how you will react to the gear. I'd rather pay the little extra and be confident in what I'm getting. That's not to say this new lab isn't any good just my two penny's worth.

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

It's cheap as chips for sure so worth a punt I suppose and if there's no reports about abscesses and serious PIP I might try some oils next year. Update this thread when you've pinned the test e please mate ;)

Sorry to hear you got stung with those swiss tabs but are you sure they're bunk? I know a few guys on an EU forum that really rate that brand.

They did nothing for me personally and Wedinos showed them as "No Active Compound Identified". You sure you're not confusing them for Swiss Remedies who have a better rep?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

They did nothing for me personally and Wedinos showed them as "No Active Compound Identified". You sure you're not confusing them for Swiss Remedies who have a better rep?

Possibly....There's 3 brands called swiss so it gets a bit confusing lol

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

This new UK lab seems to have run into trouble already. A guy is complaining about floaters in his test e. Not good!

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
This new UK lab seems to have run into trouble already. A guy is complaining about floaters in his test e. Not good!
for sure, thats not a great sign.
does give a small insight into whats going on at the lab, the conditions at the lab, the shortcuts being taken or all of the above.
OR..
it could even be a rival lab trying to stop the new labs progression.
such a crooked world sadly.. all we want is a legit, honest decent supplier, but theres so much unscrupolous behavious going on that it becomes difficult to navigate around.

most of the sources that have had fairly decent feedback over a steady amount of time, 5 year plus.. are more than likely sticking to some simple basic rules that will ensure they stay around for awhile.
1 - dont under dosage
2 - no shortcuts.. sterility must remain number 1
3 - if occasionally you get it wrong.. and through no fault of your own, you may do so, you do your absolute best to put it right. to ensure it doesnt happen again.
4 - never let the lure of money take you away from your high standing morals.

:)

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

for sure, thats not a great sign.
does give a small insight into whats going on at the lab, the conditions at the lab, the shortcuts being taken or all of the above.
OR..
it could even be a rival lab trying to stop the new labs progression.
such a crooked world sadly.. all we want is a legit, honest decent supplier, but theres so much unscrupolous behavious going on that it becomes difficult to navigate around.

most of the sources that have had fairly decent feedback over a steady amount of time, 5 year plus.. are more than likely sticking to some simple basic rules that will ensure they stay around for awhile.
1 - dont under dosage
2 - no shortcuts.. sterility must remain number 1
3 - if occasionally you get it wrong.. and through no fault of your own, you may do so, you do your absolute best to put it right. to ensure it doesnt happen again.
4 - never let the lure of money take you away from your high standing morals.

:)

Good (fair) post mate.
I'm tempted to answer but tbh I don't want to get too involved in UGL discussions as I couldn't give a fuck anymore lol.
I prefer pharma as most on here should know by now but it's hard to get so I've had to do UGL research.
I've found a lab that I like/trust so I'll stick with them from now on and I don't care about the others/newbies...