Oats are very healthy

Rdavisipad

Rdavisipad

I use oats to make protein cookies, or instant oat powder. Great alternative to flour.

Rdavisipad

Rdavisipad

You guys need too try adding some dark chocolate in the bowl then microwave so it melts it’s amazing can add some sweetener too
Honestly I'd get carried away..... it'd be full of chocolate raisins and chocolate peanuts 😅

Sentinel

Sentinel

I used to have protein porridge every morning, scoop and a half of oats, scoop of vanilla whey and raises with just water and it was great.. but after a year or so i just reached a tipping point and can't eat em anymore - fucking toast isn't the same, need ideas! :)

T

Thecoms

Oats pre workout , easy to eat and dont come back on you during workout !
Also add to my daily shake 😊

K

Kompany4

Staff member
I used to have protein porridge every morning, scoop and a half of oats, scoop of vanilla whey and raises with just water and it was great.. but after a year or so i just reached a tipping point and can't eat em anymore - fucking toast isn't the same, need ideas! :)
Eggs!!!

Get some scrambled or poached on that toast sent!!

mothertrucker

mothertrucker

Eggs, eggs and more eggs. :)

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Eggs? I've eaten so many that even the thought of them makes me gag nowadays. I can only eat an egg if it's hidden in a McDonalds Sausage Muffin.

PhillipFrances

PhillipFrances

Never though to play around with Oats, this is really informative. Good share. :)