Old faces, long time no see.

Mitchlowkey

Mitchlowkey

Hi Gents/Ladies

Just clocked the site so I've signed up!

So good to see so many familiar names. I've got an issue with my phone at the moment so posting might be a little sporadic for a while.

I hope everyone is well. I personally have been through hell after a breakdown, wife kicking me out and battling with a huge relapse and letting many people down. If any of my old pals and contacts are here then i would firstly give my most genuine apologies and also that I will make amends over time as I get back on my feet.
Ive decided not to compete for now but after downsizing Ive got my mojo back and now bouncing around a fluffy 110kg and feeling big as funk.
If I push on for a 115-117kg and maintain until late spring I think I can bring a solid 100kg at 10%bf or below. This is giving me a huge mental boost to keep on trucking.

Speak again very soon lads

Much love and respect to you all.

Mitch

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Mitch, we was on bbmf together, good to see you, and glad you're ok!

Mitchlowkey

Mitchlowkey

Hey Mitch, we was on bbmf together, good to see you, and glad you're ok!
My brother. Thanks for reaching out. So glad to find you guys again, its like being thrown a life line quite honestly. I miss BBMF so much man X

darrenG10

darrenG10

Welcome Mitch brilliant you to see you on here keep head up and we will all give you the support let’s grow

T

Thecoms

Life is never easy , we all face demons at some point ? Sounds like your back on the up again 😊
Welcome back !

Mitchlowkey

Mitchlowkey

Life is never easy , we all face demons at some point ? Sounds like your back on the up again 😊
Welcome back !
Thank you brother. Right and correct. I'm certain that if I had this place to have shared some beef I could have offset some of the shitty decisions I made.
Great to hear from you man.

Mindtomuscle

Nice to hear from you again Mitch, I went down to and made some shitty choices to! as like you on the way back up!
Stay positive, stay strong 💪 make 2022 your year brother!

Mitchlowkey

Mitchlowkey

Nice to hear from you again Mitch, I went down to and made some shitty choices to! as like you on the way back up!
Stay positive, stay strong 💪 make 2022 your year brother!
I've got your back if you have mine my G.
Still with wifey?

Rdavisipad

Rdavisipad

Seems like life has kicked many of our asses lately.
Good to hear you're finding your feet again.

M

Mitchb

Staff member
Welcome back brother there is a wealth of knowledge and support here let the good times roll

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
Glad you are back and hopefully in a better place Mitch. I look forward to hearing you making amends with those who you wronged while at your low point.

Sentinel

Sentinel

Has been the roughest year of my life, improving now and glad to see you coming out the other end of yours cupcake x