Opinions on EQ?

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

There's one compound I've never run and that's EQ. As I've gotten older cycles have to be less exotic - Test, NPP and maybe an oral.

How does EQ stack up against say Deca / NPP in terms of strength gains, which are my main goal for the next upcoming cycle. It seems cheap, even at high concentration blends. Could it be a good value addition for strength?

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Not something I can run really due to anxiety increase it gives me for some reason, Same as Tren but just not as bad.

Many do love the stuff though, close friends of mine have been running it for years (with breaks obviously) and really get on with it.

Keep an eye on your bloods though, it has been known to turn into treacle!

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I've only ever tried it twice at 300 and 600 but both times I can honestly say it did very little for me that I could even write a review about. Deca is far more effective imo.

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

Not something I can run really due to anxiety increase it gives me for some reason, Same as Tren but just not as bad.

Many do love the stuff though, close friends of mine have been running it for years (with breaks obviously) and really get on with it.

Keep an eye on your bloods though, it has been known to turn into treacle!
I've only ever tried it twice at 300 and 600 but both times I can honestly say it did very little for me that I could even write a review about. Deca is far more effective imo.

That does seem to be the height of it when I ask about it, mixed opinions. Overall it doesn't seem to set the world on fire. My idea on it is the very long 11-carbon ester, same number of carbons as in test undecanoate / Nebido might be making it kinda useless. You can shoot 1000mgs of Nebido and presuming you've low enough natural test levels, you serum levels won't go north of about 40 nmol/l. If you did the same with 1000mgs of test enanthate, your serum levels would be through the roof.

I wonder then if that very long ester just provides a bare trickle of what is essentially esterified dianabol over many months, but it's so low and slow it doesn't do anything clinically useful. I think InOne do a Boldenone Cypionate. I'd be interested to see what that might do

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

You can shoot 1000mgs of Nebido and presuming you've low enough natural test levels, you serum levels won't go north of about 40 nmol/l. If you did the same with 1000mgs of test enanthate, your serum levels would be through the roof.

Release rates of esters can be predicted fairly accurately from reading studies but carriers and reactive agents etc could potentially lengthen or shorten the process. Consider the difference in release rates/speed of tren metabolism between a pellet implant in cattle and an injection of a volume of oil/solution into that same animal.

You also need to take into account that we all have different biological structures so bloods are only a small piece of the puzzle as no 2 people will ever get the same readings/results from using the same doses.

I can bang in a gram of test e after many years using crazy test doses and a youngster on his 2nd cycle can also bang in a gram of test e but the results from our bloodwork wouldn't really paint an accurate picture about test levels....or would they? The younger lads bloods would be sky high but mine would probably be much lower. That's how I see things at the moment.

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

Release rates of esters can be predicted fairly accurately from reading studies but carriers and reactive agents etc could potentially lengthen or shorten the process. Consider the difference in release rates/speed of tren metabolism between a pellet implant in cattle and an injection of a volume of oil/solution into that same animal.

You also need to take into account that we all have different biological structures so bloods are only a small piece of the puzzle as no 2 people will ever get the same readings/results from using the same doses.

I can bang in a gram of test e after many years using crazy test doses and a youngster on his 2nd cycle can also bang in a gram of test e but the results from our bloodwork wouldn't really paint an accurate picture about test levels....or would they? The younger lads bloods would be sky high but mine would probably be much lower. That's how I see things at the moment.

Pellets and oils will defo have different pharmacokinetics - they're two very different delivery systems but since all injectables for us gym rats are in oils, we're all in much the same territory. Defo the carrier oil can affect the PK, as can our own metabolism / race / gender / ages but for established, approved meds like Sustanon and Nebido or even Test E, you're not gonna see huge variations from person to person - they'll all be roughly in the same ballpark.

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
There's one compound I've never run and that's EQ. As I've gotten older cycles have to be less exotic - Test, NPP and maybe an oral.

How does EQ stack up against say Deca / NPP in terms of strength gains, which are my main goal for the next upcoming cycle. It seems cheap, even at high concentration blends. Could it be a good value addition for strength?
EQ may not be the best for strength gains. However what it does do nicely is increase endurance which is thought to be due to the increase in red blood cells. EQ will elevate HCT and red blood counts more than other steroids, the result of which is that you can perform more reps or can train for longer.

darrenG10

darrenG10

Used to run eq year round basically no issues but not used in stupid doses either

Promotes the most collagen synthesis of all ass if abused it can relate to increased red blood cell but get blood work not always the case but most it is depends if using bunk shit or real shit too mind you.

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
Used to run eq year round basically no issues but not used in stupid doses either

Promotes the most collagen synthesis of all ass if abused it can relate to increased red blood cell but get blood work not always the case but most it is depends if using bunk shit or real shit too mind you.
Some find it increases red blood cell counts to dangerous levels. I think @Kompany4 is in that group?

darrenG10

darrenG10

Some find it increases red blood cell counts to dangerous levels. I think @Kompany4 is in that group?
Matt is it hematocrit you test over rbc or both would be high i do mind my first eq cycle was old dimension labs and rbc was 44 but over the years got it tested and was normal always thought maybe cause using less but definitely will go high read people using 2 grams that would be a death wish sire old dimension was heavily overdosed too only gear that I got cystic acne on was good back in the day

K

Kompany4

Staff member
I was of the opinion you needed to be in the 1g+ pw club with EQ until I found this place years ago, still even at 400-500pw my bloods were just too skewed.
Shame as many of the most impressive physiques I’ve seen in here and down the gym, EQ is always a staple of their cycles.

darrenG10

darrenG10

I was of the opinion you needed to be in the 1g+ pw club with EQ until I found this place years ago, still even at 400-500pw my bloods were just too skewed.
Shame as many of the most impressive physiques I’ve seen in here and down the gym, EQ is always a staple of their cycles.
Definitely not worth it if causing this npp 300mg would be a crazy look

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Definitely not worth it if causing this npp 300mg would be a crazy look
Another one I can’t run anymore Darren for different reasons than bloods 😂

NPP 1ml M/W/F was one of the best additions on my mass cycles I could ever pick.

Loved the compound mate

darrenG10

darrenG10

Another one I can’t run anymore Darren for different reasons than bloods 😂

NPP 1ml M/W/F was one of the best additions on my mass cycles I could ever pick.

Loved the compound mate
it does happen mate I notice little lethargic on some stuff now not blasted in a while but would probably only run low doses now just feel good but I think ment is something I’d only run now it’s beautiful stuff plus you get the look of a cycle using 3 different compounds which is amazing

K

Kompany4

Staff member
it does happen mate I notice little lethargic on some stuff now not blasted in a while but would probably only run low doses now just feel good but I think ment is something I’d only run now it’s beautiful stuff plus you get the look of a cycle using 3 different compounds which is amazing
Ment interests me massively bud but everyone’s e2 protocols vary massively unless your one of the fortunate ones who doesn’t grow a pair of tits just handling the vial

darrenG10

darrenG10

Ment interests me massively bud but everyone’s e2 protocols vary massively unless your one of the fortunate ones who doesn’t grow a pair of tits just handling the vial
This is the issue loads do report gyno milking them glands all day long lol.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
This is the issue loads do report gyno milking them glands all day long lol.
Bitch isn’t it mate!

Never ever suffered from Gyno fortunately but since being on nebido now for well over two years (prescribed) my nips don’t half faff about from time to time.

Ran a few test prop cycles after I had been on trt for over 18 months and was fine but I’d be very reluctant at the minute to run anything that could flare it up even more.

Starting my sustanon run soon and will take matts advice for test cycles of 500mg or more pw and use 0.5mg Adex MWF

darrenG10

darrenG10

Bitch isn’t it mate!

Never ever suffered from Gyno fortunately but since being on nebido now for well over two years (prescribed) my nips don’t half faff about from time to time.

Ran a few test prop cycles after I had been on trt for over 18 months and was fine but I’d be very reluctant at the minute to run anything that could flare it up even more.

Starting my sustanon run soon and will take matts advice for test cycles of 500mg or more pw and use 0.5mg Adex MWF
Yeah Matt is the man on Knowledge thanks too matt about the p5p I think test only is perfect honesty don’t think much more is needed now especially if risking the nipples not worth it mate you’ll make solid gains on it

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
Matt is it hematocrit you test over rbc or both would be high i do mind my first eq cycle was old dimension labs and rbc was 44 but over the years got it tested and was normal always thought maybe cause using less but definitely will go high read people using 2 grams that would be a death wish sire old dimension was heavily overdosed too only gear that I got cystic acne on was good back in the day
You would expect both to be elevated normally.