Phosphatidylserine For suppressing cortisol

darrenG10

darrenG10

Phosphatidylserine supplements can block certain negative effects of increased cortisol levels for a long time. By reducing and stabilizing cortisol levels, phosphatidylserine also helps regulate metabolism, strengthen memory, improve mood, and reduce inflammation.

800 mg BC-PS supplementation lowered cortisol response by 30%, whereas 400 mg showed no significant results compared to placebo [9]. Also, 800 mg S-PS has been reported to reduce the cortisol response to intensive resistance training by 20%

darrenG10

darrenG10

Only downside this supplement is way too expensive to even use so it’s kind of pointless

Vitamin c high dose is cheaper and halo reduces cortisol and other anabolics like tren

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

How high Darren?

Megadosing Vit c and other vits is not only debunked bullshit but it's also very dangerous (kidney stones etc).
Linus Pauling was proven to be an idiot but it took a few generations for the truth to be revealed !

darrenG10

darrenG10

Megadosing Vit c and other vits is not only debunked bullshit but it's also very dangerous (kidney stones etc).
Linus Pauling was proven to be an idiot but it took a few generations for the truth to be revealed !
4g vitamin c isn’t harming anyone its not harmful at this dosage I’d say

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

4g vitamin c isn’t harming anyone its not harmful at this dosage I’d say

But when you consider that the RDA is only 100mg daily and most of us already get more than our fair share of vit c from the amount of fruit and veg we eat anyway I just don't see the benefit of megadosing vitamin pills.
The stress on the kidneys is a very real threat and I think the dangers of supplements is something that has been overlooked in the sport for decades. Bodybuilders treat supplement/vitamin pills like smarties.

What benefit is there in taking IRO 4g Vit C every day? What will it do to help me?

darrenG10

darrenG10

But when you consider that the RDA is only 100mg daily and most of us already get more than our fair share of vit c from the amount of fruit and veg we eat anyway I just don't see the benefit of megadosing vitamin pills.
The stress on the kidneys is a very real threat and I think the dangers of supplements is something that has been overlooked in the sport for decades. Bodybuilders treat supplement/vitamin pills like smarties.

What benefit is there in taking IRO 4g Vit C every day? What will it do to help me?
only thing I see is it helps reduce water bloat but I personally don’t use anything really expect fish oil if it’s cheap 4g that’s it

but I know loads do use vitamin c and other supps during training and to help water and cortisot especially prior too stage few days out they will load vitamin c caffeine and herbal diuretic or low dose potassium sparing diuretic