quinoa being a super anabolic food

darrenG10

darrenG10

It certainly stacks up looking that way complete protein rich in nutrients it contains all nine essential amino acids high fibre magnesium iron gluten free easily too digest

From study’s it’s supplys ecdysterone which showed too be more effective than dianabol

Reference
one study showed was more effective than the anabolic steroid Dianabol,” explains sports scientist Tim Lawson. A diet high in ecdysterone and protein increases muscle mass by up to 7%.

More benefits
Several in vitro studies show that ecdysterone, reduces myostatin gene expression and increases circulating levels of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1)

50g uncooked quinoa ingested will be a
15-20mg dosage which is plenty for daily amount needed

B4FF8B0E 1ED2 4EA1 B858 E3D7CA5C774F

U

upm1

are they saying to eat it raw?can you eat quinoa raw?
if so which way would be best?

darrenG10

darrenG10

are they saying to eat it raw?can you eat quinoa raw?
if so which way would be best?

No you’d cook it mate
Weigh out 50grams on the scale uncooked weight and just add water then microwave it

darrenG10

darrenG10

Do you always weigh your food raw Daz?
Yeah mate
Chicken raw
Rice raw
potatoe raw

just feel being consistent with it is best but loads never weigh or even count calories and still make great progress im just ocd with it lol not is bad as before I’d even track chewing gum if I had some not kidding I don’t do that now 😂

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Yeah mate
Chicken raw
Rice raw
potatoe raw

just feel being consistent with it is best but loads never weigh or even count calories and still make great progress im just ocd with it lol not is bad as before I’d even track chewing gum if I had some not kidding I don’t do that now 😂
Phew lol

I have always tracked and weighed it raw but was doubting myself recently

Cheers bud