Scam site or legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing for sale here. Just a link so not breaking any rules about source posting.

legit site i think. pretty sure dunninglabs.com takes you to the same page as well.

But, whilst your post is up and it does say scam site or legit, im going to take this moment to post a scam site.
The sad thing is, if you type buy dunning labs on google, these scammers are coming up first!!!!
such a shame to see guys getting ripped off by homesteroids.. they been around for years too

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
FF hope you dont mind, but i did delete the full url of the site you put up.
i can tell you, yes legit.. and whilst you are indeed right, they are not actually selling anything, its still a site that does lead to a dealer, and thus it does kinda breach rules on source posting.. if we wanna get pedantic lol.
im sure you understand the need to remove, and have the info you need anyway.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

FF hope you dont mind, but i did delete the full url of the site you put up.
i can tell you, yes legit.. and whilst you are indeed right, they are not actually selling anything, its still a site that does lead to a dealer, and thus it does kinda breach rules on source posting.. if we wanna get pedantic lol.
im sure you understand the need to remove, and have the info you need anyway.

Mate, I only posted it for newbs/future younger generations to try and prevent scams and not because I need a link to Dunning.
I understand search engines, back links, and google rankings just as well as you do and in fact it was you (or lew) that taught me the basics lol.
Figured out who I am yet mate lol? (PM only conversation!)

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
Mate, I only posted it for newbs/future younger generations to try and prevent scams and not because I need a link to Dunning.
I understand search engines, back links, and google rankings just as well as you do and in fact it was you (or lew) that taught me the basics lol.
Figured out who I am yet mate lol? (PM only conversation!)
its all love brother! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.