Sdrol pumps

K

Kompany4

Staff member
So I am week 1 and pin number 3 of injectable Sdrol and already I am having horrific back pumps (middle back either side not lower)

I am dosing it 40mg M/W/F (2ml x 3 pw)

Never suffered with them on the oral version but I have had lower back pumps from Anavar in the past but much later on than week 1

It’s got to the point even doing the dishes is painful

Ordered some Strom Hydramax that I pick up today but wondering if you think it’s maybe the dosage, too much in one hit kind of thing?

Appreciate any input or advice

Cheers guys

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
Dose is way too high. You only need 10-20mg an hour before a workout. Remember this is intended to be a pre-workout rather than your main anabolic in the stack.

Also hop on the NAC/TUDCA asap. Liver pumps are a sign of liver stress.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Dose is way too high. You only need 10-20mg an hour before a workout. Remember this is intended to be a pre-workout rather than your main anabolic in the stack.

Also hop on the NAC/TUDCA asap. Liver pumps are a sign of liver stress.
Cheers Mate.

So this is only meant to be used pre-workout Matt?

See I have been naive then and thought as I have always ran 140mg a week (total) of the oral then this dose of oil would match that but with less sides hopefully.

Am I right in thinking it is more potent than the oral version due to not being broken down in the liver first pass?

Should of added I am running some test prop also as a base in the background.

I always run supp needs Tudca/Nac

Nice one mate 👍🏻

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
Cheers Mate.

So this is only meant to be used pre-workout Matt?

See I have been naive then and thought as I have always ran 140mg a week (total) of the oral then this dose of oil would match that but with less sides hopefully.

Am I right in thinking it is more potent than the oral version due to not being broken down in the liver first pass?

Should of added I am running some test prop also as a base in the background.

I always run supp needs Tudca/Nac

Nice one mate 👍🏻
Yes, bioavailability of the injectable is much higher than with the oral for the reason you state. Sides also will lower since the first pass is skipped.

You can run superdrol only cycles but would gain and will feel far better if used with a trt dose of test. So glad to hear you are using with prop.

You sure you used to run 140mg/W? That is very high for such a potent drug.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Yes, bioavailability of the injectable is much higher than with the oral for the reason you state. Sides also will lower since the first pass is skipped.

You can run superdrol only cycles but would gain and will feel far better if used with a trt dose of test. So glad to hear you are using with prop.

Yeah my bad mate, should of included the 50mg prop eod in there above but I knew this wouldn’t be causing the pumps so stupidly left it out.

I know most do take 1ml pre workout, if I was to do so, I train 5 x times per week which would take my weekly total to 100mg and not the current 120mg, which you have stated is way too high, so I will definitely tweak it now.

I reckon I will miss todays dose ( I have trained already) take 0.5ml tomorrow and then try the 1ml pre-workout from Monday

Thanks as always bud

T

Thecoms

HTS , im pretty sure the Drol is 20mg/ml ?
That stuff is unreal , Mrs hated the smell ?
Seaped through my pores ha

D

Danny141516

I use half a ml with good success on Injectable sdrol, have a amazing workout on it. Id suggest you lower the dose to a ml if need be. The stuff is good, doesnt need to be so high. Read a post where someone ran 1ml mon/wed/fri for 12 weeks and said the results were phenomenal

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
HTS , im pretty sure the Drol is 20mg/ml ?
That stuff is unreal , Mrs hated the smell ?
Seaped through my pores ha
The latest vials from DG are 25mg/ml I believe.

darrenG10

darrenG10

Is much is the feeling sucks it’s also amazing knowing it’s working lol

good points all ready said

Mitchlowkey

Mitchlowkey

You nutter
That's a right lumpy dose bud lol
I'd just shoot 5ml in a delt 1hr before training if I were you bud.

Unfortunately unless you split am/pm say 10mg/10mg or 15mg/15mg it's likely gonna do a number on you real quick my man
I've tried pushing it with inj sdrol but she gives me a slap every time, more so with my gut flora.
I recall running it with Hex one time and jm pretty sure my innards were going down the pan several times a day as tren does a number on the gut as it is.

It's such a crazy transforming drug that it's hard to put down.
To top it off DG use a nasty lot of solvents with it, with all their inj pre's in actual fact.
As Trenbrah says you can feel it rush through your body and even taste it before the pin is out.
Goiciol is the smelly stuff and stinks the house out, you can imagine what the lab must be like.
Receptorchem do a sublingual one now, original Prohormone version.
I'm gonna try that next time, not cheap but if it yealds the sdrol cartoon vibes then its worth it, they are a top lab.
40mg! Sounds like me in prep ffs how I didn't die I'll never know :)

Mitchlowkey

Mitchlowkey

info@receptorchem.co.uk

Try this one for the full range lads.
I've had the Cardarine before, best ever.
Tastes like shit though as its sublingual most of their stuff however 10/10 real deal
They've got some sick sarms on there too.
Viz put me on to them back on BBMF few years back X

SpartanUK

SpartanUK

@Kompany4 my best usage of DG Injectable Superdrol was 1ml (20mg) per day, mon-fri for 4 weeks. Done this protocol 3 times and it seems to be the sweet spot.

So much cleaner than the oral imho, but even so, 4 weeks is a tap out for me, any longer and the sides start to become apparent.

Even at that, you’ll be doing less per week than you are currently. Also, if you can, make best use out of it by taking 1 to 1.5 hours before the gym.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Lol @Mitchlowkey lumpy dose alright mate, I knew most took 1ml pd so thought my protocol would be fine by only using it 3 x per week

How wrong was I, so not had a shot since Wednesday and still my back is in bits and on and off the toilet (could be coincidence)

Not touching it again until Monday now, clear it right out and start over again

1ml pre-workout for 4 weeks