Seeking advice for gaining size in your 50s

D

Dukebb1

Can you recommend a good course to gain size but can't take Tren meaning that I can't handle Tren cough.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Simple course of testosterone mate 300mg-500mgs per week ester of your choice although I’m a firm favourite of cyp.

Lift big, eat big and rest and take days off and you will be happy

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

The advice off k4 is solid but it's hard to suggest cycles without some gear history. It's not easy packing on size over 50 as age is not on your side anymore and your metabolism won't process nutrients in the same way it would 20 years ago so you might need to stack a few meds to get decent mass results and your meal plan will have to be strict to avoid fat gain but still in a state of calorie surplus. Test/Deca/Dbol perhaps? Can't really go wrong with that stack for mass if diet/training is nailed.

D

Dukebb1

Thanks to you both for your replies. They both really helpful.
Is it also good if I take deca and dianabol along with this and would that be beneficial or not?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Thanks to you both for your replies. They both really helpful.
Is it also good if I take deca and dianabol along with this and would that be beneficial or not?

If you weren't over 50 and focusing on gaining size at an age when your body is already on the decline I would probably suggest the same as K4 and recommend a simple test only cycle. Stacking test with deca and dbol will give you a much more powerful effect due to the synergy of the 3 compounds working together at the same time so, Yes, it would absolutely be beneficial for your size/mass/strength goals. I'm a firm believer that if you're going to run a cycle it's better to give it 100% effort and use the right compounds/cocktails to get the job done with maximum effect in the shortest space of time. Far too many times I've read stories from guys who half-ass their cycles, stay "on" too long, and then complain they're not making gains and they're disappointed with the results.

I'm in your age group and if I wanted to pack on some serious size now my cycle would look like this:
Week 1-4 Dbol or Oxy.
Week 1-16 Test/Deca.
Week 8-12 or 8-16 Dbol or Oxy again.
Week 16 onwards would be low dose TRT until the next cycle.
No PCT required.
For the above cycle I would have Nolva/Ralox and an AI on standby and HCG/HMG would be used periodically as necessary.

H

Heisenberg

When you say you can't handle Tren cough. Have you actually run tren on a previous cycle and got the cough every time, or are you just listening to the rumours about tren ? I only ask because the first time I ran tren I was wary of the things I had heard about the notorious tren cough, but I have run it quite a few times a since then and have yet to experience 'tren cough'.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I can't speak for the OP but I've never had an actual cough from Tren and I've run it in almost all my cycles over many years.
What I sometimes get is a very metallic taste in my mouth, dry throat, my lungs feel cold (if that makes sense), and breathing becomes a bit weird for a few minutes. I've never been able to figure out why only Tren does this to me but it's known to be highly potent so obviously it's quite toxic too if you nick a minor vein during a shot and you accidentally get it rapidly into your bloodstream. ALWAYS ASPIRATE!

Animalchin

Animalchin

I've had the Tren cough once, I'm glad I read about it otherwise I would of panic like fuck. It's like your lungs are on fire for about 30 seconds.

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
Tren cough is real. I got it quite badly using ace or enan & it is not pleasant.
Never experienced it with hex, which was the only version of tren I was able to use.