Seeking advices

D

Dukebb1

Hi guys! I need some advice. I am trt from my doctor. And I have a blood test on the 30 off this month . I am now using test p at 450 mg a week . When would I after stop my test p . So I pass my blood test ? So the doctor keeps me on my trt ? Hope that makes sense. Thx

A

Aris

You cant be sure if you haven't done blood test before to see where are you at 450 pw.
See halflife of the ester you are using but it depends from person to person.
If i was you i would stopped it 10 days before

K

Kompany4

Staff member
I only run short esters now due to the same reason.

I am only meant to have a couple of blood tests per year from the endo but my nurse who administers my nebido is ultra keen and seems to want to do my bloods every time I go.

I blast for six weeks and clear out for six weeks, could definitely do a little longer and have less clearance time but I am happy with what I achieve and like to play it mega safe

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys! I need some advice. I am trt from my doctor. And I have a blood test on the 30 off this month . I am now using test p at 450 mg a week . When would I after stop my test p . So I pass my blood test ? So the doctor keeps me on my trt ? Hope that makes sense. Thx
The half life of test prop is short approx. 4-5 days however this doesn’t mean that your system will be cleared of exogeneous test, this could take a further couple of weeks.

To be certain it would probably be safest to allow 3 weeks from last shot of prop imo

Useful article here;
https://www.ironsport.co.uk/threads/how-long-does-testosterone-stay-in-your-system.297/