Source check

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Hopefully, this post isn't breaking any rules as the source only sells prescription medicines and not steroids/hormones etc.

This site was used by a lot of guys on the forums a few years ago but does anyone here know if the site is still good to go/trusted?

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

Yes I believe it's legit and still used. I've seen it recommended loads of times. As far as I'm aware they don't ship from the UK, so you'll probably be waiting a week or so for your order.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Yes I believe it's legit and still used. I've seen it recommended loads of times. As far as I'm aware they don't ship from the UK, so you'll probably be waiting a week or so for your order.

Hong Kong based from what I remember. Not sure if I'll order yet due to the customs issue.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I've just rolled the dice and took a punt with customs. Hope I don't get pinched and banged up for 10 boxes of HCG lol :eek:

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Received this order today and was blown away by the professionalism of the packaging. Ice packs/thick foam box/proper invoice-shipping label....the whole nine yards (y)

5 days from payment to delivery.

Might post pics in VIP later...