Steroids for women

Y

Yummymummy39

Hi

i am new and I am looking to try steroids for the first time, I am looking to bulk up gain muscle and still mantain my weight around my stomach, i train in the gym 5 days a week, little cardio and lifting weights, can anyone recommend what steroids and where to get them please,

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Welcome.

I can't give you any advice on female steroid use or where to buy steroids but good luck achieving your goals.

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

Hi

i am new and I am looking to try steroids for the first time, I am looking to bulk up gain muscle and still mantain my weight around my stomach, i train in the gym 5 days a week, little cardio and lifting weights, can anyone recommend what steroids and where to get them please,

Seems the choices are those that are favourable on the anabolic ratio whilst low on the androgenic (virilising / masculinising) figures. Anavar, Winstrol, Turinabol, Primobolan, Boldenone, Masteron would all seem like good candidates

Last edited:
darrenG10

darrenG10

Welcome yummymummy

To the question.
Absolutely no dht compounds as they will masculine you at a quicker rate voice deepening clit hair growth

Deca npp are by far the safest too use for female use

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Ah my bad, forget the DHT derivatives.

I think it really depends on how serious she is about bulking/gaining muscle. Comp level female bbers and female athletes are willing to sacrifice some femininity so using low dose testosterone (and even dbol) is an option for women like that as it's the fastest way to pack on serious muscle size but a bikini/fitness model probably wouldn't want to put on that much muscle or start looking masculine and bloated.

The usual compounds used by females on the bbing forums (recreational lifters) are Var, Winny, Oxy, Primo, Deca, but that's as far as my knowledge goes about female steroid use.

T

Thecoms

One thing to remember about women is that affects are magnified by 10 , so 10mg of Anavar in a woman is equivalent to 100 mg in a man. So proceed with caution.
My understanding is that 10mg of Anavar or Winstrol is capable of affecting real changes in a woman if training and diet are on point. 20mg would be top end 🤔