Storing opened ampules of test e?

D

didsmith123

Hi chaps

could i pick your beains for a couple of minutes please

just been given by a mate 20 unopened ampules of apparently iranian test e

hes run a coupe of cycles with them had good results but due to family has come off gear and got fat instead so he has bunged me his unused stash and it be rude to say no

only trouble is i have no experience of ampules at all

i'm not familiar in how to open them and then store them once opened

any help wouldl be greatly appreciated

many thanks and regards

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

You won't need to store an opened amp. They only contain 1ml and you will most probably use the full amp each shot. Hold the bottom of the amp with one hand using your thumb and forefinger and hold the top/neck with the other hand the same way..... then gently apply pressure to the neck in a forward direction to snap it off.

They are designed to snap at the slimmest point of the neck and there's usually a line or a dot indicating where the top will break/snap off.

I usually hold the amp inside a small towel/flannel or a sock just incase I fuck up and it shatters.

Obviously be hygienic before you try opening the amp (i.e wash your hands and wipe the amp with an alcohol swab).

D

didsmith123

quality info mate....sounds very straight forward..will probably fuck it right up but thats me lol

many thanks and regards

ADAM1

ADAM1

Staff member
Good description from FF the only thing I would add, be careful when your doing it.
They are designed to snap at the neck but the odd one or 2 are more difficult & you can end up with a totally smashed amp if you try & force it.
Scoring these ones with the edge of a nail file or similar, prior to snapping works well.

D

didsmith123

gotcha adam....they sound like a rght pain in the arse to tell the truth but musnt look a gift horse in the mouth

once again many thanks mate...appreciate it

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

It's really easy tbh mate and not difficult at all after you've done it once but you can buy an amp opener for a few quid if you struggle to do it with just your fingers.

D

didsmith123

that sounds just the ticket....deffo pick one up and give it a go...cracking stuff chaps...many thanks

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
Agree, buy an amp snapper (y)
Until then, you could use the lid of a bic pen or similar to act as a sleeve over the head of the amp, works a charm ;)