Test Cut doses

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

What do you guys run as cut doses with test, presuming you're only running test? I used to run it pretty high at 350mg but I've backed off to 200. Do you have success cutting OK with TRT doses?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Half a ml weekly is enough for my cruises but I don't run heavy cycles anymore. If I'd been running high test and other stuff on a cycle I'd probably bump up to 1ml weekly just to make sure I didn't have a big crash. I don't run cutting cycles so I can't give you an opinion on that.

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

Thanks guys, it's good that I can reduce as much as possible for my health.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Thanks guys, it's good that I can reduce as much as possible for my health.

The lower the better for health reasons mate but you will have to find what works best for you based on your past cycle history and doses used etc if keeping muscle gains is the priority. If you've been running 2g-5g test cycles for a few years and now want to have a break and do a cut on 100mg-200mg I reckon you're about to drop a ton of size/muscle quick and also look flat as fuck lol.

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

Nah, nowhere near those kinda doses. That seemed to be more the norm about 10 years back on UK-M. One guy couldn't understand why he couldn't get an erection on 5 grams test a week and no AI.

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Nah, nowhere near those kinda doses. That seemed to be more the norm about 10 years back on UK-M. One guy couldn't understand why he couldn't get an erection on 5 grans test a week and no AI.

That reminds me of my really crazy days when I was so obsessed with bbing and big doses and getting swole that I lost track of the real world and normal life. I was too scared to even have girlfriends/sex/real relationships back then as my nuts were like marbles and my pecker was the size of a chipolata (no joke).

Muscle was all that mattered :oops:

SolidSteel

SolidSteel

That reminds me of my really crazy days when I was so obsessed with bbing and big doses and getting swole that I lost track of the real world and normal life. I was too scared to even have girlfriends/sex/real relationships back then as my nuts were like marbles and my pecker was the size of a chipolata (no joke).

Muscle was all that mattered :oops:

I went for broke and did 20 weeks of an ampoule of Karachi Sus EOD, 400 Tren E / week, 100mg Androlics / day (4 weeks on/off, repeat) , 1000mcg Methyl-Tren on training days in the downtime when I wasn't on the Androlics.

I was an insufferable bastard to be around. I scared any women off!

darrenG10

darrenG10

150mg test per week you’ll be horny waken up throbbing shower water will cause the sensation to explode. High doses imo now are a waste of money.