Test flu Etiocholanolone to blame

darrenG10

darrenG10

Etiocholanolone a Testosterone metabolite is likely to blame.​

r/steroids - Test Flu - I think Etiocholanolone”, a Testosterone metabolite is likely to blame.

testosterone overdose in animals needs treatment with naloxone to reverse etiocholanolne testosterone flu

Etiocholanolone (3a-hydroxy-5p-androstan-17-one) is a naturally occurring steroid metabolite arising from androgens of gonadal and adrenocortical origin. It has no known hormonal activity but will regularly produce fever only in man when administered intra- muscularly in its free unconjugated form. characterisitically am I’m injecting of etiocholanolone produces a locks inflammatory redaction which is followed 6-8 hours by fever being a nonantigenic human pyrogen it has been used in studies of the pathogenesis of fever and sterile inflammation For this reason it also provides an interesting model for the study of acute phase reactants.

Progesterone can also convert to etiocholanolone anabolics like trenbolone causing flu

Study
The conversion of intravenously administered 4-14C progesterone to urinary C19 steroids was studied in 4 selected women and one normal man. Androsterone was isolated from the glucuronide fraction in 3 of the women and in the male subject, and from the sulfate fraction in one of the women and in the male. Etiocholanolone was isolated from the glucuronide fraction only in the male. The conversion of progesterone to androsterone was about 0.02% in the women, and there was no apparent correlation with their endogenous C19 steroid milieu. In the male subject, there was 0.3% conversion to androsterone and about 0.1% conversion to etiocholanolone. These values are much lower than the conversion observed in certain nonhuman primates and in one reported study of a pregnant woman.

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

This is an interesting post mate as test flu has always puzzled me but I only ever got it (the flu) using sustanon so I'm not sure if there's any truth in what you've posted. I never get the flu on prop, cyp, or enan, so IMO "the flu" is most probably caused by the higher level of solvents in test blends.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
I’ve only ever had it from Karachi sust and Jelfa sustanon many moons ago, funnily enough

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I’ve only ever had it from Karachi sust and Jelfa sustanon many moons ago, funnily enough

The issue is definitely because of the solvent ratio, or possibly due to the fluctuating hormone levels from so many different t-esters.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
The issue is definitely because of the solvent ratio, or possibly due to the fluctuating hormone levels from so many different t-esters.

Funny isn’t it mate and you could be right there, I have used many sustanons, many pharma and a few ugl and only Keifei and Dunning that didn’t give me the horrific flu.
Almost all Pharma have other than Nile sustanon

darrenG10

darrenG10

Agree can be high solvents high ba

bad reaction to the carrier oil (allergic) eo mct oil can be a hit and miss for many im allergic to eo mct gives me mild pip too last 2 days but mild. eo is extreme swelling for 10 days with extreme flu symptoms cannot touch it.

gso grape seed oil
sso sesame seed oil
sso safflower seed oil
^
seem to be the best carrier oil choices for smooth pip free gear no feeling of injecting afterwards or the next day.

Also some raws can be the issue especially test e raws

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Agree can be high solvents high ba

bad reaction to the carrier oil (allergic) eo mct oil can be a hit and miss for many im allergic to eo mct gives me mild pip too last 2 days but mild. eo is extreme swelling for 10 days with extreme flu symptoms cannot touch it.

gso grape seed oil
sso sesame seed oil
sso safflower seed oil
^
seem to be the best carrier oil choices for smooth pip free gear no feeling of injecting afterwards or the next day.

Also some raws can be the issue especially test e raws

Cottonseed and grapeseed always worked fine for everyone back in my homebrew days and hardly anyone ever had any problems. Fuck knows why guys started experimenting with other carriers and solvents when there was no need to change anything.
There's always some clever cloggs trying to reinvent the wheel.

darrenG10

darrenG10

Cottonseed and grapeseed always worked fine for everyone back in my homebrew days and hardly anyone ever had any problems. Fuck knows why guys started experimenting with other carriers and solvents when there was no need to change anything.
There's always some clever cloggs trying to reinvent the wheel.
Great post why even bother honestly once you’ve got something exactly why change it

gso seems best for everyone with no issues